Sexual references in band names

Is that the girls who would throw a 'golden condom' into the crowd and the bloke that caught it could shag one of the 'artistes' after the show?
That's Rock Bitch, I think he's thinking of the same band

And that's when they weren't pleasuring themselves on stage

It's no wonder councils were banning them left right and center, so you knew a repeat performance at a venue was going to be unlikely

Way back in '70's local, made up band,Bobby and the Helmets.

daz

LE
They did like whipping naked women onstage, and Blackie was notorious for firing fireworks out of his codpiece, so they weren't exactly PMRC or these days Mumsnet approved

This was probably their high point I guess

And there's me thinking it was this little ditty

You sure that wasn't Rock Bitch, the feminist art collective that liked to **** themselves off onstage, and used to throw a golden condom into the crowd with some backstage (ooer missus) action for whoever caught it (male or female)
That's who I meant... I wasn't looking at writing on the posters.

Is that the girls who would throw a 'golden condom' into the crowd and the bloke that caught it could shag one of the 'artistes' after the show?
That's them except I got the name slightly wrong.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
That's Rock Bitch, I think he's thinking of the same band

And that's when they weren't pleasuring themselves on stage

It's no wonder councils were banning them left right and center, so you knew a repeat performance at a venue was going to be unlikely
They played at the Bulldog Bash a few times. Fending off the HAMC members would have been a challenge.

Latest Threads