Sexual Prowess

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fish-head, Jan 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was talking to this bird I know who reckons she can tell how good a shag a bloke's gonna be just by looking.

I was thinking that the same probably isn't true in reverse. I have had gorgeous burds who're crap and gorgeous burds who're great. Never shagged an ugly burd so I don't know about them.

2. You sure? 8O

May not have been ugly with 10 pints of wife beater in you but I bet you have really. :wink:
  3. I would say that there's no way for anyone to be sure. Though to be fair if the guy is pasty, skinny as a rake, called Gerald and lives with his mother then I think she can feel confident that she's right. But everyone has there 'hidden' talents.
  4. I cannot answer that question
  5. We've met haven't we?
  6. A good indicator of potential duuurtiness is the way my latest "victim" tackles a plate of my famous spag bol.
    If they push it timidly around the plate and sip frugally at their Perrier, you're gonna get a good nights kip. :roll:
    However, if they attack it with gusto and arent afraid to get a little meat sauce and vin rouge on their chin, you wont need to set your alarm clock. :D
  7. Carb loading for nocturnal activities.
  8. No way to tell. Unless he actually boasts about what a phenomenal sh@g he is. Then, strike and move on. It's almost guaranteed to be a waste of time.

I'd imagine that's the same for women. Ever been trapped by false advertising??
  9. And I give you the Wonderbra.
  10. Define good shag and in who's eyes. In one respect I have never had a bad one. Can't say the same for all my partners tho :D
  11. LOL..reminds me of the saying "describe the worst blowjob you ever had......feckin wonderful!!"
  12. Two word summary- Teeth hurt.
  13. Agreed but I sort of feel that it's easier to be decieved by females than by males. As a 20 year old woman, I've never had a false impulse yet.
  14. I always look for the right kind of gluteal definition - it hasn't steered me wrong yet :wink:
  15. I've fallen foul of the wonderbra many a time... Also, I've got a theory that women with some teeth missing give better head than those with a full rack.