Sexual Prowess

#1
I was talking to this bird I know who reckons she can tell how good a shag a bloke's gonna be just by looking.

I was thinking that the same probably isn't true in reverse. I have had gorgeous burds who're crap and gorgeous burds who're great. Never shagged an ugly burd so I don't know about them.

Thoughts?
 
#3
I would say that there's no way for anyone to be sure. Though to be fair if the guy is pasty, skinny as a rake, called Gerald and lives with his mother then I think she can feel confident that she's right. But everyone has there 'hidden' talents.
 
#4
Hagar said:
fish-head said:
Never shagged an ugly burd so I don't know about them.
You sure? 8O

May not have been ugly with 10 pints of wife beater in you but I bet you have really. :wink:
I cannot answer that question
 
#5
Rowums said:
I would say that there's no way for anyone to be sure. Though to be fair if the guy is pasty, skinny as a rake, called Gerald and lives with his mother then I think she can feel confident that she's right. But everyone has there 'hidden' talents.
We've met haven't we?
 
#6
A good indicator of potential duuurtiness is the way my latest "victim" tackles a plate of my famous spag bol.
If they push it timidly around the plate and sip frugally at their Perrier, you're gonna get a good nights kip. :roll:
However, if they attack it with gusto and arent afraid to get a little meat sauce and vin rouge on their chin, you wont need to set your alarm clock. :D
 
#8
fish-head said:
I was talking to this bird I know who reckons she can tell how good a shag a bloke's gonna be just by looking.
No way to tell. Unless he actually boasts about what a phenomenal sh@g he is. Then, strike and move on. It's almost guaranteed to be a waste of time.

I'd imagine that's the same for women. Ever been trapped by false advertising??
 
#9
TankiesYank said:
Ever been trapped by false advertising??
And I give you the Wonderbra.
 
#11
MK_1_Disrupter said:
Define good shag and in who's eyes. In one respect I have never had a bad one. Can't say the same for all my partners tho :D
LOL..reminds me of the saying "describe the worst blowjob you ever had......feckin wonderful!!"
 
#13
TankiesYank said:
fish-head said:
I was talking to this bird I know who reckons she can tell how good a shag a bloke's gonna be just by looking.
No way to tell. Unless he actually boasts about what a phenomenal sh@g he is. Then, strike and move on. It's almost guaranteed to be a waste of time.
Agreed but I sort of feel that it's easier to be decieved by females than by males. As a 20 year old woman, I've never had a false impulse yet.
 
#14
I always look for the right kind of gluteal definition - it hasn't steered me wrong yet :wink:
 
#15
I've fallen foul of the wonderbra many a time... Also, I've got a theory that women with some teeth missing give better head than those with a full rack.
 
#16
Jimbleep said:
I've fallen foul of the wonderbra many a time... Also, I've got a theory that women with some teeth missing give better head than those with a full rack.
You need to set your sights a little higher than toothless betty sue. If not, there are plenty of arrse maidens at the wrong end of the looks spectrum. :D
 
#17
StabTiffy2B said:
Jimbleep said:
I've fallen foul of the wonderbra many a time... Also, I've got a theory that women with some teeth missing give better head than those with a full rack.
You need to set your sights a little higher than toothless betty :twisted: sue. If not, there are plenty of arrse maidens at the wrong end of the looks spectrum. :D
I am sure there are, but that coming from what I understand to be a skinny runt with a personality bypass and a face like a turd that won't flush :twisted:
 
#18
Radical_Dreamer said:
TankiesYank said:
fish-head said:
I was talking to this bird I know who reckons she can tell how good a shag a bloke's gonna be just by looking.
No way to tell. Unless he actually boasts about what a phenomenal sh@g he is. Then, strike and move on. It's almost guaranteed to be a waste of time.
Agreed but I sort of feel that it's easier to be decieved by females than by males. As a 20 year old woman, I've never had a false impulse yet.
Radical, where abouts are you, I am fully prepared to come and prove or disprove you theory. Either way :wink:
 
#19
fish-head said:
I was talking to this bird I know who reckons she can tell how good a shag a bloke's gonna be just by looking.

I was thinking that the same probably isn't true in reverse. I have had gorgeous burds who're crap and gorgeous burds who're great. Never shagged an ugly burd so I don't know about them.

Thoughts?
It isn't how they score on a bo Dereky 1-10 type list, it's the sexiness. Some munters are fcuking brilliant shags and some modelistas are cack in the sack. Generally IME, if she is up her own arse, then she will not have room for you there too...also ugly birds can be very grateful!
 
#20
Hagar said:
fish-head said:
Never shagged an ugly burd so I don't know about them.
You sure? 8O

May not have been ugly with 10 pints of wife beater in you but I bet you have really. :wink:
well i can safely say that I have never went to bed with an ugly burd, certainly woke up with a few though.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Intelligence Cell 79
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
O The Intelligence Cell 44

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top