sexual outing

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by essexbob, Jul 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For sometime my bezzer mate has been concerned re the behaviour of his son aged 26yrs. Martin has always been a quiet lad polite, well mannered but a bit withdrawn. Bezzer mate hoped that Martin would come out of his shell at uni, and although Martin seemed to enjoy the experience he was still very inward looking.

The question of Martins sexuality has been raised on numerous occassions with bezzer a bit concerned that he may have leanings toward the gay side of life.

About 18 months ago Martin moved out of home into his own flat and for the past three months has kept bezzer and mrs bezzer at arms length.

Bezzer phoned me up last night Martin has been arrested for lewd conduct in a public place..........................with a woman. Bezzer was told on tues that Martin had been arrested on saturday night so went to Martins flat for details. Martin has moved in his girlfriend, 32yrs old and in bezzers words"fecking hell shes fecking amazing" apparently as part of sex life they visit fetish clubs and indulge in exhibitionism. They were arrested on their way home from a club.

Bezzer is so proud.

So tonight I ask you all to raise a glass to my bezzer mates son who sucker punched all of us. I can assure you that M-artin will be taken out for drinks and the full story will be extracted and it will be published on this site.

2. Bravo, a huge wave of relief and pride for your mucker Bob :D

3. I am discreetly wiping the tears off my face. I am experiencing the same surge of pride and joy that I would if my own son were to be arrested for wearing a ball-gag and rubber shorts, with D rings and a "submission orifice" in public...
    :D

4. Well thats another box ticked in the "100 things I must do before I die" list. :D

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

When is Martin joing ARRSE? Sounds like he would fit in nicely in the NAAFI. He would make MDN, Flashy, Door Bundle etc look almost normal.

6. fantasist :wink:

7. Auld-Yin

Aye - that does seem to be what he was arrested for!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

8. Good for Martin. They say you have to watch out for the quiet ones.

I assume this arrest confirmed that his "fecking hell shes fecking amazing" girlfriend is all what 'she' appears

9. when i read this post a number of things happened.

i forced back my chair, bend and drove and threw up a massive quiverry salute that has only just stopped quivering enough to enable me to type this, with a lump in my throat.... it's the inflatable penis submission gag my missus forced on me earlier.

arrested for lewd conduct in a public place , it's a badge of honour and i hope his picture is back in pride of place on the mantlepiece (you know, the one of him in the respirator with the pony tail dildo in)
    :D

10. RRRIIIIGGGHT ... Queering it up with his fag hag in an SM club and getting nicked proves he's straight?

Sorry, classic diversionary tactic - the kid's a fruit.

11. Auld-Yin

Sounds like the voice of experience Mr Angry? Would you care to expand on this? :roll:

12. Go on my son! how's he going to trump this escapade though?

V!

13. I am secure in my sexuality. And so is my Filipino 'houseboy'.

14. Auld-Yin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O

15. has anyone here actually been to a Fetish club?

i attended one .... erm ... through some work i was doing at the time (honest, i was dressed "normally") and it was mainly people who you wouldn't have normal sex with anyway...

that many fat birds in black plastic makes the club look like someones brought all the bin bags back in from the kerb, the all prevading smell of sweat made my eyes sting, and the only decent looking birds in there were all lezzers....

some of the sights in these places are f*cking hilarious i saw one bloke in the full on top to toe rubber drinking his pint through a straw going in his nose hole and you get to thinking ... what happens when he needs a p1ss later? :D