Sexual harrassment now OK says judge!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I like the last paragraph, they say it like it's a bad thing.

Dons helmet and waits for Arrse maidens incoming.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
My tickets are booked. Does it count as defection anymore?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
BrunoNoMedals said:
Not if you're only doing it to get some harrasment on the books. :twisted:

If that's why you're going, it's only considered as profiteering.

F

frickers82

Maybe it will catch on here, then I won't have to pretend like my other female colleagues that I'm offended by the attention!

frickers82 said:
Maybe it will catch on here, then I won't have to pretend like my other female colleagues that I'm offended by the attention!
Call me a chauvinist. Call me old fashioned. Call me whatever you want but that's the funniest thing I've read all day!

Cheers :D

frickers82 said:
Hold up.Are you a new girl?
If so,Arrse rules state you need to post a full length picture of yourself in evening gown or swim wear.
If you are shy,PM it to me first.I will then be able to reassure you about it's suitability to be shown.

vvaannmmaann said:
frickers82 said:
If so,Arrse rules state you need to post a full length picture of yourself in evening or swim wear.
If you are shy,PM it to me first.I will then be able to reassure you about it's suitability to be shown.
You first. We haven't seen you yet.

The_Snail said:
vvaannmmaann said:
frickers82 said:
If so,Arrse rules state you need to post a full length picture of yourself in evening or swim wear.
You first. We haven't seen you yet.
I have. Its not nice. Think an unwashed Alex Salmond with chronic impetigo.

F

frickers82

Not in a million, well maybe a million, so have a whip round and I'll post a classy one, leggings and stilettos included.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Biped said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Not if you're only doing it to get some harrasment on the books. :twisted:

If that's why you're going, it's only considered as profiteering.
Sweet!

Wait, wouldn't that make me an MP?

frickers82 said:
Not in a million, well maybe a million, so have a whip round and I'll post a classy one, leggings and stilettos included.

I reckon you are the one on the right. :wink:

Latest Threads