Sexual Harassment.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Monty417, Jun 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see that Britney Spear's top minder has quit after alleging sexual harassment by her.

Quote: Former police officer Fernando Flores is said to have quit working for the Toxic hit-maker after she repeatedly called him into her bedroom and strutted naked in front of him.

No doubt he'll say he was forced to shag her to keep his job, then sue her for sexual harassment. Who said that you can't have your cake and eat it.

Would you be fully professional and just ignore her in his place? Fuck her and carry on? Run away crying? What?
  2. Fuck her, marry her, spend all her money and then have her put in a loony bin and feck off with what's left.
  3. I'd be balls deep in a flash.
  4. I'd mess with her fart hole, and claim a few $ for the privalage!
  5. Top answer, but daddy would have an agreement drawn up knocking that on the head. Stuck with fucking it then.
  6. he must be gay
  7. Or from Fife
  8. or lancashire
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Are we talking after she became a batshit drug addled bloater? Or when she was still under age and everybodies schoolgirl rape fantasy?
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Shit. Sorry chaps. I have just realised why my last 4 marriages went all Pete Tong. I must go and have a chat with the Vicar. I may be a while.
  11. She's had more action than the average VC Winner.

Bag up and bag her. She is known to squeal in a particularly pleasing manner as you kidney punch her and smash her teeth off the taps.

Donkey punch to finish off then ruin her arse with a marrow.

Ask the Padre for an appointment for me TID?
  12. I must say, if she paraded around naked in front of me and beckoned me into her bedroom, I'd be fully professional and remain, cough, physically aloof.

In spite of looking reasonable again.

Sod it, I'd be there like a frog up a pump.