Sexual gymnastics

Not sure if this should be here or in the training wing!, but, after getting myself a new friend to have extra curricular fun with, was just wondering if anybody knew how many calories an hour long sweaty session burned up?.
I bought a new pair of trousers only last week and they dont fit me now, are my horizontal workout efforts to credit for the loss of ass, or do you think its more down to the fact i can keep my fat gob shut around the pies?!! (finally) :oops:

Cherry said:
Not sure if this should be here or in the training wing!, but, after getting myself a new friend to have extra curricular fun with, was just wondering if anybody knew how many calories an hour long sweaty session burned up?.
I bought a new pair of trousers only last week and they dont fit me now, are my horizontal workout efforts to credit for the loss of ass, or do you think its more down to the fact i can keep my fat gob shut around the pies?!! (finally) :oops:

Now IF I thought this was another user posting under another name I’d be reading it in my head as...

PLEASE TAKE NOTE IT'S HERE TO BE SLATED.........

I have a NEW lover!!!!!! (Real or not who cares as long as you believe it as much as I do) and am no longer obsessed with anyone else who I may or may not have had an unhealthy obsession with in the past.
We’re at it like rabbits, (my really imaginary special friend and I, his force of life) yes bunnies!!!!!!!! Dear god take note I’m getting a life (this is real I promise, as real as the rest of my life is anyway) So share with me as I have with you!
Beebs x

Cherry said:
I'm no expert in this field but I truly believe your bum will still look big in then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Intelligence Cell 79
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
O The Intelligence Cell 44