Sexual fantasy

My fantasy was always to jerk off in the back of a Saab with Rowan Keating on the stereo. I fulfilled it last month the experience was everything I had hoped.

Yes, have tried some of them. Oh yeh they lived up to expectations & what is the point of having fantasies if you are too scarred to try them.

Live a little :wink:

discodan said:
yup but when she took the melon out my arse it didnt give me the thrill I thought it would lol
What type of melon was it or does it not make a difference

gado said:
Yes, have tried some of them. Oh yeh they lived up to expectations & what is the point of having fantasies if you are too scarred to try them.

Live a little :wink:
Scarred gado? 8O Is that physically, mentally or both?! :?

Haven't put mine to reality yet...but I can tell you it will involve DozyBint, a bowl of jello, nipple clamps, a ball gag, a gerbil and 2 star fruit....the only thing missing is DozyBint :)

DozyBint said:
Right ctauch, that's it, the obsession has to stop! Anyone have the number of the FBI? :roll:

Stop being so frigid you know you love it really

I have been giving thought to my sexual fantasies this afternoon and find it difficult to describe.

My ultimate ivolves a cluedo board, a lightly oiled wildebeast, some spagetti hoops, a dalek, three tent pegs and the Marching Bands of the philipino air force.

ctauch said:
Haven't put mine to reality yet...but I can tell you it will involve DozyBint, a bowl of jello, nipple clamps, a ball gag, a gerbil and 2 star fruit....the only thing missing is DozyBint :)
You are a lying twat - you and Corpse live it everyday.

PS The Philippino Air Force has no marching band - their Marine Corps however..........
;)

You've not seen the suggestions on the PMs! He usually mentions using 90% of the fruit & veg found in Waitrose; the more exotic the better! :?

Mighty_doh_nut said:
I have been giving thought to my sexual fantasies this afternoon and find it difficult to describe.

My ultimate ivolves a cluedo board, a lightly oiled wildebeast, some spagetti hoops, a dalek, three tent pegs and the Marching Bands of the philipino air force.
What brand of spaghetti hoops I am errr asking for a friend.

I forgot to add the second mong from the right in my signature line.....

I think he is Mong bond so would be a particularly good lover :D

Greengrass said:
discodan said:
yup but when she took the melon out my arse it didnt give me the thrill I thought it would lol
What type of melon was it or does it not make a difference
yeah use a gala melon them ikkle yellow ones... tried it with one of them green stripey spanish ones... could shit right for a week.

Greengrass said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:

Ask discodan I believe he has two tins of "Limited Edition" S Club 7 spaghetti hoops for sale if you are interested.

Duck Dodgers said:
Greengrass said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:

Ask discodan I believe he has two tins of "Limited Edition" S Club 7 spaghetti hoops for sale if you are interested.
As i said it is not for me i will pass the message on to my Friend

Greengrass, I thought that you lived out your sexual fantasy the night you shared the room with Dale, Beebs & Adonwar? (And my sleeping bag!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Intelligence Cell 79
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
O The Intelligence Cell 44