Sexiest TV Presenters

T

Tremaine

Guest
#1
For me it's The Bruce, but whether News, Weather, or entertainment and on any channel, there's some top totty to rival those actors. Who's your top TV Presenter Totty, male or female?
 

Attachments

#2
Tremaine said:
For me it's The Bruce, but whether News, Weather, or entertainment and on any channel, there's some top totty to rival those actors. Who's your top TV Presenter Totty, male or female?
Have to agree there!
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#4
Phillipa Forrester but thats my age showing, before her, Fiona Fullerton was my babe!
 
#6
Carol Vorderman gets fitter with every day, spent many an afternoon watching Countdown with me old chap in me hand !!!!!
 
#10
Dermot O'Leary (basically i couldn't think off another guy) but why has Suzi Perry not been mentioned yet?
 

Attachments

  • 53.8 KB Views: 21,104
#11
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Suzi Perry on the Gadget Show right now would certainly get Flashys special attention.
Beaten but i did post a pic! :D
 
#13
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
intergeri said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Suzi Perry on the Gadget Show right now would certainly get Flashys special attention.
Beaten but i did post a pic! :D
I dont need to post a pic. She's locked in my boot.
HA! Not likely, more like you're locked in hers! :lol:
 
#19
I do have a thing for Alexa Chung...





 
#20
le_crabe_tambour said:
Carol Vorderman gets fitter with every day, spent many an afternoon watching Countdown with me old chap in me hand !!!!!
The lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely Miss Carol Vorderman is mine and I ask you to desist from touching yourself when you watch the last few remaining shows.

During the recording of Countdown that I went to I was sat in a prime position in the audience that allowed me to see up her skirt just far enough to glimpse (clearly though) her stocking top. Lord I thank you.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top