• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Sexiest Cook

Here's my nomination:

Rachel Ray (I've never been jealous of a spoon until now)

The British ladies of the forum may go for this one, assuming he's a hetero, which I doubt.

Even if he's not gay...I mean, forget Peewee, the land of geekdom has a new king.

She's not actually cooking, she's just sort of rubbing marmite on her fiz. Christ, even I can knock up beans on toast. Give me nigella lawson with her fist up a turkey anyday.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
YANK60 said:
Here's my nomination:

Rachel Ray (I've never been jealous of a spoon until now)

you'd think she noticed someone had skiffed her spoon!

RTFQ said:
She's not actually cooking, she's just sort of rubbing marmite on her fiz. Christ, even I can knock up beans on toast. Give me nigella lawson with her fist up a turkey anyday.
Strewth mate! You mean Vegemite, the Aussie Ambrosia dontcha? Just because we've had a fair run with the cricket of late, you don't want to antagonise the 'strines too much!

RTFQ said:
Don't you mean 'her fist up her turkey' hahaha.

rickshaw said:
RTFQ said:
Strewth mate! You mean Vegemite, the Aussie Ambrosia dontcha? Just because we've had a fair run with the cricket of late, you don't want to antagonise the 'strines too much!
No, I mean nice, thick tangy Kiwi marmite. Then she'll probably rub some paua fillets on her cheblies and smear some hokey pokey icecream across her loins. I'll wash it all off with some monteiths black.

Aussies? I sh1t em.

Fanny Craddock - clearly.........

Attachments

rickshaw said:
RTFQ said:
Surely you would be better off using ProMite?

Admittedly, Nigella is beguiling in a slightly unsettling way, but when I need a little "thickening" I tune into Rachel Allen on Saturday morning

www.rachelsfavouritefood.com

Her mothers Icelandic, nuff said! :D

sandmanfez said:
Admittedly, Nigella is beguiling in a slightly unsettling way, but when I need a little "thickening" I tune into Rachel Allen on Saturday morning

www.rachelsfavouritefood.com

Her mothers Icelandic, nuff said! :D
Absolutely right with you there SMF. But it's the gentle oirish lilt that does it for me....

RTFQ said:
rickshaw said:
RTFQ said:
No, I mean nice, thick tangy Kiwi marmite. Then she'll probably rub some paua fillets on her cheblies and smear some hokey pokey icecream across her loins. I'll wash it all off with some monteiths black.

Aussies? I sh1t em.
They speak very highly of you too......

Well i can tell you one "Chef" that it won't be and that is the fat slug balancing munter who sweated in the beans for us on Telic 1. Enough to put you off your Bean Burrito MRE.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ritch Tanks, planes & ships 216
Jagermeister99 The NAAFI Bar 274
velcrostripes The NAAFI Bar 132