Sex

Discussion in 'Officers' started by spearmint_rhino, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok... I started this within another topic, but I think it deserves a post of it's own

...a potentially serious question for the young male subbies (although I guess the principle applies equally to both sexes)

At what point after having joined the Army do you start talking to civilian women without wanting to... err hum... no sooner than getting a waft of their perfume? You've been working your nuts off at Sandbags, done your troopies... in the fleeting spare five minutes you have off, you have to cram in your entire social life. One (if not the only) of the primary aims being to become intimately acquainted with the nearest woman (I use the term woman in the broadest possible sense). Sometimes the harder you try the worse it gets.

Some call it desperation, others would call it a high sex drive, maybe we are just working too hard... either way I guess it is not uncommon but how the hell do you get through it? The end product being, hopefully, the ability to talk to women wanting a little more than slap and tickle. Indeed may be even having a "girlfriend"...Call me old fashioned... I know I may be reaching deep into the tesco bag of values and double standards...

2. Was the question: How long until my sex drive is low enough that I can be trusted to talk to nice women (1) instead of just slappers (2)?

I think you should just sleep with them all and the one worth keeping will understand your predicament!

(girlfriend/marriage potential)

(Thanks for the help with the unload)

3. Being in the TA does have some, you could say delights.. but later on I am bound to get it in the neck from the Reg's about being in the TA and then again from 'a possible' future girlfriend because I'm running around in camo gear at the weekend.

But really I don't know, I would like to see what others have to say myself :)

*I mean I'm bound to get a girlfriend one day, well we can all hope..or I should say I can!

4. It's comes with maturation. But to tell the truth, you really do not want the hassle of having a girlfriend... although it sounds good in principle, it rarely is worth the trouble.

I will prob. get it in the neck now, as its not uncommon for my girlfriend to read my posts!

5. Top word. Maturation.

6. pay for them by the kilo it works out far cheaper in the long run

7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

WTF?

Thread locked. Dull and unamusing. Grow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.