Sex...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 123, Dec 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 123

123 LE

...in the future.

In the Stallone classic, Demolition Man, there is a sex scene between Sly and Sandra Bullock. Except this is a sex scene with a difference.

Rather than having physical union, the two place headpieces on and engage in virtual stimulation whilst sat across from each other in the same room. How prophetic do you think might this scene might be? Is it likely that the act of sex will, in the future, be conducted virtually, via headsets?

2. I ******* hope not.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I hope not, wearing headphones gives me a headache.

4. 123

123 LE

and headaches are the number one 'no sex tonight, darling' excuse. It doesn't bode we'll for you I'm afraid, but it will be your own doing! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

5. Hopefully not.

6. Well he is 66 !

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  8. As sex releases endorphins (the bodies natural pain killers), if you have a headache then sex is actually a good idea!

• Like Like x 2
  9. 123

123 LE

an excellent and valuable insight.

10. It was my now ex-wife who told me that - an amazing insight given her lack of enthusiasm for sex. Although that might have just been with me...

• Like Like x 1
  11. 123

123 LE

The boot. At least you're shot of her now eh.

12. Actually she is a nice enough lass - divorce was friendly, she now has a kiddie with her new partner and we still say hi every now and again. Just didn't work for us.
    I would slag her down and offer up pictures of her - but this isn't the NAAFI!!!

13. 123

123 LE

fair point. Then I take it back - she isn't a boot, I was just trying to show solidarity. If this was the NAAFI however...

14. So... if you haven't a nice lady friend to practice your horizontal gymnastics with, then whats the next best thing...?

Taking oneself in hand... a visity to Mrs Hand...... or the bosses secretary when he is out for 3 hours lunch break down at the 'Dog and Duck'...Hmm, bit of a problems when youv'e got athriticky hands.... or there's Farmer Gile's sheep in the field over back yonder. Double the exercise... chasing, catching etc.....

If you use the elctronic gizmo as in the 'Demolition Man'.... do you have to keep changing your strides......?

15. Logan's Run alluded to the same thing ******* years ago.