Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sex Worker wins sexual harassment ruling.

This tells me nothing, not even the gender of the sex-worker, except I should avoid running a brothel in New Zealand.

This tells me nothing, not even the gender of the sex-worker, except I should avoid running a brothel in New Zealand.

The sex worker would say she felt vindicated and I hope that the sex worker feels a sense of achievement because it was the bravery and persistence of that person to engage in a system that isn't easy for complainants and yet that person was still able to achieve some justice," said Timmins.

Identifies as a '' she ''

The usual caveat applies '' Caveat Emptor '' ;) ;)

Whining Civvy

War Hero
Well seeing as nobody else wants to grab the low hanging fruit I will be the one to point out that a brothel in NZ is a farm by other standards.

Well seeing as nobody else wants to grab the low hanging fruit I will be the one to point out that a brothel in NZ is a farm by other standards.
Are ewe suggesting that the crux of the case was that she was obliged to wear clothing more suited to a younger woman?

Or as soon as the limelight came on she was determined to hogget?

Perhaps she was upset that the sheep were getting more trade at the brothel than her?

You know my boss is a woman right?... talk about harassment...

Always telling me to come in on time and work harder...*

*stolen from Mel Smith and Griff Rhys Jones tv show from the 80's

Latest Threads