Sex with your sister? Hell yeah! Hell no!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Sep 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm adopted, and still live in the same local area. So I could end up shagging my sister, (if I have one), every successful pull is a lottery for me.

No, Jarrod, I don't know if I have any brothers either.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I have 2 sisters, and they're both mingers. Can I borrow someone else'? Please post photos for my perusal.
  3. If your sister was say, Angelina Jolie????
  4. Going down on your sister - tastes right but it's so wrong ...
    • Like Like x 2
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Like alcohol free beer!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. God that article is so full of bile, I'd like to see him read that to an assembled crowd in the hills in Tenessee.

Knew a lad who shagged his sister after walking in on her and his best mate just as they finished. Lads in the company gave him marks for opportunism but marked him down severely for bad taste 'cos she was about as ugly as he was.
  7. My sister's got massive cans and looks like she could suck start an aircraft carrier, so why the fuck not?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

My sister is basically a female version of me with her own unique set of snags and debatable values.

If the freaky shit going on in my head is even remotely similar to what's going on in her's, I'd be wise to steer well clear.

She'd probably want to shove vegetables up my hoop or poo on me or something.

She's also kind of fat.
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Means nothing without pictures.
  10. Does sister in law count if so I'm in the shit shagged all 3 of wife number ones and the current fraus sister.
  11. There's not a chance I'm throwing her to the NAAFI wolves!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mine has a decent figure now after being porky for many years, however with the amount of aubergine-coloured cock she's had over the past few years means that even my sizeable girth will be a javelin in her Dartford tunnel. :)
  13. You're definitely their brother then :-D
    • Like Like x 3
  14. My sister is 60 years old and pug ugly, anyone willing to swap?