• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Sex Toys

Now we're all aware that most if not all females use sex toys, and even some of us men do. However, thought I'd share the usage of a toy probably unknown to most, yet readily available in supermarket store's. You can buy it without even causing embaressment to yourself if your that way inclined. No not the cucumber. Its an electrical item, well batt operated anyway. The lecky toothbrush, its a gem on the clitty. A ex bird of mine used it all the time and she swore by it. The rotating bristles up and down the now erect clitty and massaging it from its little hood does wonders to females.

Anyone else got any ideas.

B_T. :lol:

Brew_Time said:
Now we're all aware that most if not all females use sex toys, and even some of us men do. However, thought I'd share the usage of a toy probably unknown to most, yet readily available in supermarket store's. You can buy it without even causing embaressment to yourself if your that way inclined. No not the cucumber. Its an electrical item, well batt operated anyway. The lecky toothbrush, its a gem on the clitty. A ex bird of mine used it all the time and she swore by it. The rotating bristles up and down the now erect clitty and massaging it from its little hood does wonders to females.

Anyone else got any ideas.

You and that bloody toothbrush :lol:

I once knew a girl who could take this. Dunno what she got out of it, but it was interesting.

duckiciao said:
I once knew a girl who could take this. Dunno what she got out of it, but it was interesting.
JEEZUS WEPT! I'll bet that bought tears to the eyes!(or at least left a very roomy clacker!)

end up with a fanny as slack as a wellie top 8O

duckiciao said:
Up her arse while you give her one doggy. Good girl.

B_T.

duckiciao said:
After that, be like chucking yer kit bag in the back of a lorry.

I like em tight eh Taboo. Xxx

spike7451 said:
duckiciao said:
JEEZUS WEPT! I'll bet that bought tears to the eyes!(or at least left a very roomy clacker!)
for at least 2 cocks.

B_T.

duckiciao said:
female squaddie, yes :?: :wink: :?: :wink:

reverend_jim said:
spike7451 said:
duckiciao said:
blasphemy!!!! but i see your point!!!! :D
Forgive me reverend_jim for I have sinned...
Three Hail Mary's???

MARY! Where are ye ya slack c8nt!

Here's one for you guys to earn "brownie points" - Put a rubber thimble over your finger (the patterned ones or the ones with little bumps on) as you rub your lady friend and she will be repaying you for days ;-)

Strumpet

strumpet said:
Here's one for you guys to earn "brownie points" - Put a rubber thimble over your finger (the patterned ones or the ones with little bumps on) as you rub your lady friend and she will be repaying you for days ;-)

Strumpet
Best go and get 10 then eh, that'll be for the Brazilian footie team in the other thread, unfortunately someones gotta dip out.

B_T :lol:

Latest Threads