Sex theme park to open in London

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DPMGuy, Apr 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was going to comment on:

But found this little gem whilst reading the BBC site:

Shame it will not have a rides. :wink:

2. I particularly like the quote:-

A certain member of this forum has been doing that for years.

3. I don't give a fcuk how educational it is meant to be-there is no way I am sticking anything into a piece of plastic...

How do you get into the place? Are you allowed to go through the backdoors? Phnarr, phnarr,

I'll get my coat....

4. Surely this will be the quickest route to a divorce??

5. Divorce is a long, painful, messy and expensive business. I've found a far better way of terminating my relationships. Its still long painful (for her) and messy, buts it costs me very little, and I get some interesting souvenirs.

6. Don't see the point, myself. My missus already gets to go on the Big Dipper without heading to London.

Honest.

7. My ideal partner would be my current one, but with her vocal cords removed.

8. Is there a specially designated area where you can have a cigarette afterwards?

9. Went to Blackpool with the missus once. She still would not go on the Big One even after I proved it was a rollercoaster.

10. Sorry cant beat a potnoodle and wan.k

11. Reminds me of the old one: I've never met Ann Summers, but I reckon she's up for it!

coat

12. For £15? No "rides"?

You can come to my town and get a hummer off one of the recently arrived Eastern European ladies for around the same. (For that price, Olga will no doubt be a 56-year-old great-grandmother that has to remove her teeth first, but it's a sliding scale.)

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Cor! What town is that? Can I get there from here?