Sex theme park to open in London

I particularly like the quote:-

People will be able to build their ideal partner from a series of body parts
A certain member of this forum has been doing that for years.

The theme park will include life-sized silicone-made models which visitors can touch to discover erogenous zones.
I don't give a fcuk how educational it is meant to be-there is no way I am sticking anything into a piece of plastic...

How do you get into the place? Are you allowed to go through the backdoors? Phnarr, phnarr,

I'll get my coat....

sandmanfez said:

Surely this will be the quickest route to a divorce??

Oneshot said:
sandmanfez said:

Surely this will be the quickest route to a divorce??
Divorce is a long, painful, messy and expensive business. I've found a far better way of terminating my relationships. Its still long painful (for her) and messy, buts it costs me very little, and I get some interesting souvenirs.

Don't see the point, myself. My missus already gets to go on the Big Dipper without heading to London.

Honest.

My ideal partner would be my current one, but with her vocal cords removed.

Is there a specially designated area where you can have a cigarette afterwards?

smartascarrots said:
Don't see the point, myself. My missus already gets to go on the Big Dipper without heading to London.

Honest.
Went to Blackpool with the missus once. She still would not go on the Big One even after I proved it was a rollercoaster.

Sorry cant beat a potnoodle and wan.k

Mr_Deputy said:
The academy's director of exhibits Dr Sarah Brewer said: "The more sex we have the more we want and the less sex we have the more we want.

Bet she is PROPER dirty.
Reminds me of the old one: I've never met Ann Summers, but I reckon she's up for it!

coat

A £7m sex theme park, which has no rides
For £15? No "rides"?

You can come to my town and get a hummer off one of the recently arrived Eastern European ladies for around the same. (For that price, Olga will no doubt be a 56-year-old great-grandmother that has to remove her teeth first, but it's a sliding scale.)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
TankiesYank said:
A £7m sex theme park, which has no rides
For £15? No "rides"?

You can come to my town and get a hummer off one of the recently arrived Eastern European ladies for around the same. (For that price, Olga will no doubt be a 56-year-old great-grandmother that has to remove her teeth first, but it's a sliding scale.)
Cor! What town is that? Can I get there from here?

The Two Sawyers in Brompton (Opposite RE central) has had this type of thing going on for years, and at only £2.40 a pint!!

Sapper community will know what I mean. Is it still trading??

Is there a headache simulator for the women?

mistersoft said:
Is there a headache simulator for the women?
It's right next to the divorce simulator at the end (where they kick you in the balls and take all the money out of your wallet, then turn you out on to the street).

Litotes said:
mistersoft said:
Is there a specially designated area where you can have a cigarette afterwards?
God, MS, didn't you know that smoking is almost banned in public places?

Litotes
The ban doesn't apply to pubic places.

Latest Threads