SEX SWAP SOLDIERS TO GET NEW MEDALS

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sunami, Jul 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I wonder if any of them have actually asked.

2. Won't the size 11 boots, girt big hands and an Adam's apple do that then? :crazy:

3. just when you thought it couldnt get more random in this world!!

4. Why do they need new medals? Surely they are engraved with service number, rank and surname? I don't see the problem. Am I being thick?

5. women have different numbers dont they!??

6. What's that got to do with blokes who mutilate themselves?

7. Should make life a bit simpler: Never, ever go to bed with a woman who has wings or a dagger!

8. Eh makes life more difficult ... if you bagged of with a female soldier a sneaky peek at the medals might have been a clue 8)

9. wings i can cope with (ive seen the adverts) dagger i will be wary of !!

ohhh body form !! body form for youuuoo!!!

10. Yes and unless they change the Regiment for any ex-Infantry & Armoured "Shims" won't that be a give away as well?

I'm old and was in when we still had the WRAC, so not sure how the new system works but the only female soldiers serving are badged to Corps, not teeth arm regiments, correct???

What a load of shite. :roll:

11. not any more they don't - all numbers issued now are 300' numbers.

12. Adding, I wasn't in the WRAC... 8O Well not officially anyway! :wink: :oops:

13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Legs can surely clarify this one. As she is still serving, does she still have her 2xxxxxxx number issued when (he, back then) joined up, does she have a new Wxxxxxxx number, or a shiny new JPA 3xxxxxxx number?

14. ok i was about to take the piss but ive just read a few books about the medics in ghanners and iraq and im shutting my mouth!!

im not worthy !! you all do outstanding jobs!