Sex Sleep Walkers

Book Reviewer
Likewise, apparently whenever I am asleep I basically try and shagg her.

For some unexplained reason, I don't do it while I'm awake!!

lying there and the misses won`t let you go up the hooter

wait five minutes and do it anyway!!!

sorry love i was asleep...

the excuses i can pull with
' There is a case in English law where a guy was beating his girlfriend over the head with a video recorder and she was screaming at him. He said the man only woke up when the girlfriend said "I love you". '

I'd like to know how, when someone is beating you over the head with a fecking great big video recorder, the phrase 'I love you' even comes to mind ?
We should put her in a room with this guy for the night, just imagine the hilarity! Dry bum, kidney punches, head in the sink... the possibilities are endless.

Edited for rampant chimpery
Mr Buchanan ran a series of tests on the woman and diagnosed her problem - sleep sex.
Really, what sort of tests were they then??? Wait until his Mrs is asleep, then see if she lets him knob her???

"I'm sorry Mrs Doris Titsonasnake, I've come to the conculsion that you have a condition known as sleep-sex, and also herpes, but the last one you can blame on me!!"

It's what I'd do.
From Bat_Crabs link about a 70yo who goes postal in his sleep.

A quiet night's sleep is not an option for Derek Rogers or his wife - because he turns from a mild-mannered "Dr Jekyll" by day to a "Mr Hyde" by night.
Mr Rogers, 70, from Bedford, has a rare sleep disorder which causes him to become violent when he sleep-walks.

He has destroyed furniture, attacked his wife and injured himself during the night - but remembers nothing.

Doctors at Papworth Hospital have found a drug which has successfully treated Mr Rogers' "unique" condition.
Nytol by any chance?