Sex Robots

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Not_Whistlin_Dixie, Jun 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A German inventor claims to have created the world's most sophisticated robot sex doll.

The sex androids developed by aircraft mechanic Michael Harriman from Nuremberg have 'hearts' that beat harder during sex.

He said: "They are almost impossible to distinguish from the real thing, but I am still developing improvements and I will only be happy when what I have is better than the real thing."

"Robot sex dolls"
    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1361247.html

2. Just someone tell the inventor not too make it too realistic - i.e. whinging, "tired", headachey or otherwise accurate in its representation of the female form.

3. And how would this nerd-bean know? I bet the closest he's ever come to sex is sniffing used tampons left in the ladies toilet.

4. Do they speak German too? Ach Got, Ich kommer, Ich Kommer, Ach Got, Ach Got...

5. Agreed, that whinging, "tired", headachey should be left out, but wouldn't you want it otherwise accurate in its representation of the female form, otherwise you'd be asking for a lady boy?!

6. Caught a documentry on living tv about said machines very bizarre .Women seemed happy with results and the blokes seem happy discussing the mechanical details most odd guess it takes all sorts .

7. Can you imagine going to the check out at the shop,
    with your discount sex robot.
    buy one get one free

Any suggestions of names for these devices ?

How about cum-bot :eek:

Its the best name I can come up with :(

8. How about Geoffrey, as in Geoffrey Q. Spunkdribbler III, made by Magimix

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

How about pentwyn....doctrine....yannie.....mong......

10. She should be wearing a crash helmet...

When Robodick powers up, she'll end up embedded in the wall tiles...

Well, she'll surely get her brains fcuked out!

:twisted: