sex question to girlfriend

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by xsigs, Jan 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I asked my girlfriend what my spunk tastes like.

"Like your brother's," was not the answer I was hoping for.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's always nice when a couple have experiences in common.

3. you should have said "Your twat does not taste as nice as your mothers"!

4. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I take it your having a slow day - you should have come down and got pissed wet through walking to the pub.

5. Well done you have mastered reading sikipedia then copying and pasting the jokes onto other websites.

6. ah so I suppose if and when you post a joke you write your own material, if you do write your own material maybe your in the wrong occupation. I reckon that 50 pct of stuff on BB'S or FORUMS has come from some other site, jog on.

7. Nah I'm just not daft enough to post a joke assuming no one else reads the same sites.

Jog on

8. An old one but worth telling again

Many moons ago in darkest Uganda, "His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular." Was in dire need of cash, so being the good Muslim he was,thought it a great idea if he invited one of the Saudi Royal family for a stay hoping to squeeze a few tens of millions of $ out of them in the form of aid (bungs)!
    One of the numerous Saudi Princes duly turns up. Idi gets one of his most beautiful concubines to cosy up to him with strict instructions to do anything the Prince wants!
    The next morning Idi sits the girl down & asks her what took place during the night.
    "First of all" she says "he looks me in the eyes & tells me it is like looking into Lake Victoria" "Go on" says Idi, "he then undresses me and takes my brassiere off and tells me my tits are like twin peaks of Mt. Kilimanjaro", "Go on" says Idi getting a bit exited. "He then runs his hands down my stomach and tells me my belly button is like the Ngorogoro crater". Idi can hardly contain himself "What did he say about your big black cunt?"

"Oh, he didn't mention you at all Idi" !!