Sex Pistols - One Off Gig 8 Nov

The Sex Pistols are having a one off gig on 8 Nov at the Brixton Academy. I cannot wait to get a set of tickets. NME also want to get their re-released single (God Save the Queen) to No 1. Anyone else going?

http://www.nme.com/news/sex-pistols/31171

Baggy

That would be something to see. Wonder how many 30 - 40 somethings will be there.

ghost_us said:
That would be something to see. Wonder how many 30 - 40 somethings will be there.
Probably as many as the 50 somethings!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Isnt Sid a bit dead?

John a property developer in Los Angeles?

The two fat twats even fatter twats?

And Maclaren lost the plot yonks ago.

I'd pay to see Jah Wobble. But he was PIL.

Nah. I'd rather watch the Sugar Babes.

Won't be the same without the entirely talentless Sid. Also, JR is now a wealthy property developer. I fear he may end up looking like Rik out of The Young Ones rather than the rebellious youth he was in the 1970s.

TheIronDuke said:
Nah. I'd rather watch the Sugar Babes.
I'd rather watch Girls Aloud. I wouldn't want to hear them though, talentless manufactured wank-mag clones.

Tickets for the real band go on sale 0900 (BST) on Fri. Hopefully DII will let me log on. SL Fingers crossed.

Did anyone ever see Jubilee?

Classic and iconic.

I'd put it up there with the likes of That'll Be The Day and Stardust. (Although I thought the former was a touch more grittier).

Well, I managed to get 2 tickets today. Can't wait 'til Nov now. Off to London next week to see the mighty Fingers :)

Baggy, I am an old slf from from the original line up, any tour gigs out. seen them in about 81 ish, great but dont know any of their new stuff.
Always been my fave band though.

Or am I just getting older?

Does this gig include the people who played thier instuments for them?

Don't get me wrong I liked the sex pistols music. But the band sucked arse.

twosup said:
Baggy, I am an old slf from from the original line up, any tour gigs out. seen them in about 81 ish, great but dont know any of their new stuff.
Always been my fave band though.

Or am I just getting older?
Jake and Ali from the original line up are still there. Their current drummer is the best they've had. Loads of gigs coming up on next months tour. Pop into the web page to see if one is close to you mate.

Baggy

If it were Sham or Angelic Upstarts or the Business, I'd be interested. These degenerates, no. The care factor on that, unfortunately, is nil and dropping fast.

B

Bottleosmoke

I would have attempted to get a ticket however I will be getting skullfucked at DST...............which is nice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo The NAAFI Bar 76
L The Intelligence Cell 79
O The Intelligence Cell 44