SEX on Tuesday/Wednesday!

"If natural mating doesn't occur on day one, we will consider artificial insemination."

Who gets the glorious job of wanking the male off? If nobody is already employed in the role of "panda wankerer", who do i send my CV to?

Not me!
But what about being up for it only once a year, sounds like marriage!!
And he can only get her pregnant through a narrow window; they could open a door for him.

Being female, it takes the panda a year to get over the fact he eats, shoots and leaves.

I've met said pandas. Was interesting. Didn't wank one off or fuck the other before anybody asks. Suppose I could go back and try.

I've met said pandas. Was interesting. Didn't wank one off or fuck the other before anybody asks. Suppose I could go back and try.
So this is the shit I write when I'm arseholed on rum!

I presume your a wanker then ?

Coat, hat & taxi.
haha....taxiiiiii......mind, if I wasn't, I'd have enough to inseminate all of china's pandas by now.........;-)

"If natural mating doesn't occur on day one, we will consider artificial insemination."

Who gets the glorious job of wanking the male off? If nobody is already employed in the role of "panda wankerer", who do i send my CV to?
Went out with a lass from London Zoo back when they were trying to get their Pandas to shagg. Failed so went for the artificial insemination route. Turns out they stimulate the daddy with a short electrical tingle to the nut sack :).

The position has been filled by superbrifleman1966 with goatrutar as stand-in :slow:
Hmmmm...it's been a bit quiet lately, superbrifleman1966,.....................do you think we've upset him?

I feckin hope so!..........:thumright:

You know, I've often mis-read your name as Arrse_onanist, and now I'm beginning to think maybe I was seeing the truth!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Intelligence Cell 79
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
O The Intelligence Cell 44