SEX!!! (Now i got your attention, read!!)

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by gibboe, Mar 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, my regiment will soon be undertaking an Internal Security exercise, for this i will be using my Issue Assault Vest, obviously i cant carry as much kit in this as i usually do in my webbing and for IS there is not much personal kit needed. So, what do you guys recomend i pack in my vest?

Any help will be greatly apreciated.

Gibboe.

2. Plenty of field dressings and ammo.

BT. :thumright:

3. When it comes to the slaughter all you'll need is bullets and water.
    I love a cliche

4. come on, seriously guys... what do you pack in your assault vest?

Gibboe

5. Doh, watch the lips - Field Dressing's and Ammo.

BT. :frustrated:

6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Ammo, field dressings, water, command kit if applicable. Snack in your pocket if you want, everything else in your daysack.

7. Alright, thanks fellas.

8. Sorry, are you attacking or defending? Whichever is the case, I'd love to take on your unit if you don't even know what to bloody pack in your kit!

9. Oh and don't forget you 9mm in that nice gucci pocket they put inside your assault vest, spare mag pocket too boot! Always handy if you are veh comd as deploying an A2 in the front of a wagon is next to bloody usesless - especially in left hand drive vehs - you tend to sit there all day with your barrel pointing at the drivers nuts :)

Pack as others advise other than that your call its your kit and you carry it - I had my mine kit handy - would not have to look to far if I needed to use it.

Water on back in Camelbak - clips provided these days to clip it on. All the rest of your kit and team kit in your daysack.

TIP - You should have your bergan packed and clearly marked so that it can be deployed out to you incase you stay out - never assume in IS that its all short duration patrolling - never know what you have to deal with until it happens.

Cheers

10. Sorry, you are actually a fully trained solder right? (I think someone needs to have a word with Phase 1 Training)