sex movie shocks couple!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by growler, Jan 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some people get all the luck :)
  2. RTFQ

Uh huh.

You may be god botherers but your just as filthy as everyone else. "Oooh Clive, she's doing ass to mouth, it's terrible" "I know dear, remember, we have god to sustain us, pass the jaffa cakes and turn it up a bit will you"
  3. Spoil sports :evil:
  4. Is this retired doctor, baptist speak for "there was even fistịng..."?
  5. The scene in which Doris Day is sodomised by a seven-foot Nubian retard wearing a gimp mask while he makes her bite down on a greased, black, 14-inch polyurethane dildo is particularly harrowing… er… so I’m told.
  6. Blimey I wonder whether its worth renting Doris's other flick "The Tunnel of Love"
  7. I swear you couldn't make this stuff up.

'Just had to watch it until the end' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like something out of a Viz comic. Maybe they complained because their wasn't any BDSM in it (whatever that means...) :twisted:
  8. Watched it to the end??? The two minutes you get free in the hotel is usually enough for me!
  9. Reminds me of the time I bought a DVD titled Omars Greatest Adventures.... I was expecting some 12 inch dong spliting ladies in half, instead I got a compilation of Omar Sharifs movies! I especially liked him in the 13th Warrior...........