sex movie shocks couple!!

"My wife and I were very shocked but we watched it until the end because we couldn't believe what we were seeing.

"The film became progressively more graphic, there was no plot to it, it was just sex."
Uh huh.

You may be god botherers but your just as filthy as everyone else. "Oooh Clive, she's doing ass to mouth, it's terrible" "I know dear, remember, we have god to sustain us, pass the jaffa cakes and turn it up a bit will you"

BBC said:
Alan and his wife Anne, 60, a retired teacher, complained to Safeway the next day and all copies of The Pajama Game were removed from the store.
Spoil sports :evil:

E

error_unknown

The scene in which Doris Day is sodomised by a seven-foot Nubian retard wearing a gimp mask while he makes her bite down on a greased, black, 14-inch polyurethane dildo is particularly harrowing… er… so I’m told.

Blimey I wonder whether its worth renting Doris's other flick "The Tunnel of Love"

I swear you couldn't make this stuff up.

'Just had to watch it until the end' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like something out of a Viz comic. Maybe they complained because their wasn't any BDSM in it (whatever that means...) :twisted:

Watched it to the end??? The two minutes you get free in the hotel is usually enough for me!

Reminds me of the time I bought a DVD titled Omars Greatest Adventures.... I was expecting some 12 inch dong spliting ladies in half, instead I got a compilation of Omar Sharifs movies! I especially liked him in the 13th Warrior...........

:twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UORMan Films, Music and All Things Artsy 33
xmaninblack Blue Jokes 1
Civvy-Ginge Blue Jokes 0