Sex Mad Cop loses Unfair Dismissal Claim.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Outcast, Mar 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is this world coming to? I can only imagine she was a poor judge of sexuality and her 3 workmates batted for the other team cos she isn't exactly a munter!!!

"She tried to call another colleague 12 times, left six text messages and then offered to help him study for his police exams by stripping off an item of clothing for every question he got correct. He refused".

That sounds like an excellent study technique to me. Why does shit like this never happen to me?
  2. "Ms Parfrey's solicitor, Stuart Grey, said she may appeal."

Beg more likely

Yes I am jealous
  3. Christ I had heard there were a lot of poofs in OZ, but ffs they must all be in the Police! I would have definately given her one! :lol:
  4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Yeah quite cute with a screw loose just the sort to bang out a sexual harasement or rape claim. As much as I'd like to take the mick out of the Aussie for being light weights I think they probably made the right call.
  5. the world has gone mad - she'd do for me!
  6. Just how I like em :p
  7. We have about 100 million sheep better looking than that horror, she's all yours!
  8. wrap her up and send her over then....
  9. Your forefathers were Welsh weren't they?
  10. Or scottish borderers? :lol: :lol:
  11. Biscuits got it bang on metinks. Doable, but you can see her turning into some psychotic bunnyboiler type affair with clothes burning and lawsuits aplenty when she goes bipolar on your arse.
  12. Hypersexuality? I must be bi-polar too!