Sex in space

arfah

ADC
Zero G shagging?

Been done!

FAD90849-5575-4CEB-95F4-ADF8BAE4FA35.jpeg

TamH70

MIA
The Private Organisation filmed a group sex scene in the nineties in zero gravity.
The Uranus Experiment, starring the gorgeous Silvia Saint.

Erm, or so I'm told, anyway.

You were told correctly. It's on a site with roughly the same meaning as "Former or deceased small furry rodent".

You were told correctly. It's on a site with roughly the same meaning as "Former or deceased small furry rodent".
Well how about that?
I knew my mate wouldn't lie to me ;)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

neville-the-fat-hamster.com?

Sex in space?

'In space no-one can hear you scream' well it's no surprise when they just lay there and don't put any effort in.

What happens afterwards and they fanny fart? It'd be like a lava lamp onboard.

GDog

Old-Salt
On a mildly more serious/less Viz like note, has anyone actually asked these awkward questions about sex and wanking in space?

I'm not so concerned about William Shatner spaffing his load over Bezos on a tourist flight, but would be interested in how people doing months on the ISS keep their *ahem* dignity.

To some men, females ready foil-wrapped in aluminium space suits is quite erotic.

I don't know whether coitus is possible in zero-g, but I don't doubt that they have tried it, in the interests of experimental space science of course.....!

f45cce6715de4c59aab5d440ad1735b7-Russia_Space_Station_83911.jpg

karen-l-nyberg-all-people-photo-1

Kalpana_Chawla%2C_NASA_photo_portrait_in_orange_suit.jpg

MV5BMDBkNmMxNjgtNDA2MC00OThhLWEyNDUtNmRhNjYzMzEwZWMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

joan-higginbotham-all-people-photo-1

anousheh-ansari-people-in-film-photo-1

marsha-ivins-all-people-photo-1

catherine-coleman-all-people-photo-1

69354c014a58e98e23f562b8f1866528.jpg

xl5_001.jpg
Just goes to prove the old saw either brains or looks, never both

We were talking about this very subject in the boozer last night, if toilets are a vacuum system in space, what do they use for beating off??!!
nasa_good_luck_sock_mens_crew_socks_394x.jpg

Official NASA wanksocks.

On a mildly more serious/less Viz like note, has anyone actually asked these awkward questions about sex and wanking in space?

I'm not so concerned about William Shatner spaffing his load over Bezos on a tourist flight, but would be interested in how people doing months on the ISS keep their *ahem* dignity.

Posh wonk with a condom.

I've just Googled "artificial gravity curtains". There are no results.

Having said that, there's probably one result now.

Latest Threads