Sex guilt

"I want to take off my school uniform, I want to misbehave, you can do whatever you like, I want to experience adult pleasure"

Some catchy lyrics there given that some members of the band are only 13!

Anyone worked out the secret hand signals yet? I firmly believe that carnal knowledge of the one on the right would be very much akin to the proverbial throwing of a kit bag into a four tonner.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Things I really need to give a rats arse about this weekend....

#8,496 - does adipose tissue preserve coffin wood?
#8,497 - can they get DNA from coffin wood preserved in adipose tissue?
#8,498 - what do rice burners get up to when nobody is looking?
#8,499 - can a dog live on a diet of woodlice and water?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer

#8,498 - what do rice burners get up to when nobody is looking?
#8,499 - can a dog live on a diet of woodlice and water?
Is that an insight into Japanese thinking? This is true also: I wrote to buy 300 telegraph posts from Jap company operating in Somerset and selling the posts. They gave me a quote at 0.28 American cents per kilo! WTF!

Yes, adipose tissue and liquor from deliquescence have preservative effects, including of the cadaver, resulting in the case of a lead-lined coffin, in a 'wettie'. Depending however in the burial context, the reverse can apply, and the wood rots. This is a key consideration in crypt clearances.

As for DNA, in principle DNA will be accessible but there may be contamination to consider.

“She disgusts me,” said one. “She doesn’t deserve the people who support her.”
Walking out of an apartment is disgusting? Christ in a fucking trolley, what would these nutters think of a bloke climbing out the bathroom window in the morning and running down the street half naked trying to get his shoes on and make it to the bus before the horror he was rifling the night before wakes up? Or hitting people with full used condoms?

And is this coming from the same people who buying soiled fucking shreddies from vending machines?