Sex for the Disabled

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by happybonzo, Nov 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Linky Thingy

A Swiss welfare group is recruiting volunteers to have sex with disabled people.

Form an orderly queue now :D

2. Not bad for £65.00 an hour.

Count me in!!!

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

And if your doing a Mllaar their dribble would save on lube!

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Inclusive, morally a good thing (apparently), fun and profitable. Where do I sign?

5. would I have to share a cigarette afterwards and make small talk or would I just clean up and fcuk off?

6. I can do that

7. MDN will thrap himself into a crazed frenzy and burst a blood vessel! Somebody should check he's ok,he's not posting so the damage may already be done! Should we start an RIP thread?

8. Sex for the disabled? NO NO NO, I'm outraged that anyone could suggest that this group of malingering wastrels should get any kind of jollies.

They could better spend the time that they are not having sex by producing useful things for the able bodied amongst us and not fobbing us off with lies about the latest piece of tat they are trying to sell.

Consider the disappointment I have suffered at the hands of these bennies:

Click here for outrageous lies by spackers

Do these people deserve sexual gratification? :x

9. An all night sesh with one of these joey's could pay for my skiing trip of £520!!

Fcuking excellent!!

10. All those wasted years doing it with them for free. There is no justice in this world!

11. I'm Rich... RICH beyond my wildest dreams!!!

:D

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

£65 ? I can afford that from time to time. Who do I have to see, and can I make a direct debit?

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Would you have to make a deposit?

14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Can do that, as long as I cam make a withdrawal too. Will there be interest?

15. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Hang on .... Clicky Linky Thingy suggests this is also for gays.

"But it is now providing full sexual intercourse and is also signing up gay volunteers to have sex with homosexual disabled people."

Read the small print before you sign up, or you could get a nasty surprise. ;-)