Sex Doll Brothel

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Havent been to Barca for a while but last time it appeared not to be short of breathing sex toys. In Barri Xino I am told they can arrange for them not to be breathing.

$127 and you have to use a condom!

They are disinfected between uses - what a job opportunity!

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
We're really heading for a terrible future where automation and computers take over all the semi-skilled and skilled work, leaving nothing for humans to do. And now the poor can't even sell themselves to the rich. Cybertarts - stealing work from honest brasses.

Apart from the inflated prices, the whole thing has been blown up out of proportion.

I'm sure a certain arrser has just gone to Spain

Don't think I'll bother. Overlooking the fact I'm seriously skint I like my inflatable ladies fat and ginger so I will just stay home and pump my spacehopper.

Look at that that toothy grin, those come hither eyes .. She's gagging for me, the saucy bitch.

Don't think I'll bother. Overlooking the fact I'm seriously skint I like my inflatable ladies fat and ginger so I will just stay home and pump my spacehopper.

Look at that that toothy grin, those come hither eyes .. She's gagging for me, the saucy bitch.

Looks like my ex.

Can't beat a Scots girl...

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

You are panzerknacker and I would like me ten quid.

Sounded ok until it said they could talk, and develop personalities, sod that back to the watermelon, heated for precisely 26 seconds in the microwave.

There's a company in the states called "realdolls" who manufacture, eh, real dolls.

Google images produces some interesting arty pics.

I personally will welcome the day Skynet becomes aware and makes us humans slaves of the almighty sexbots.

Apart from the inflated prices, the whole thing has been blown up out of proportion.

She see's what you did there!

Last edited: