Sex club run in the home of a Lib Dem councillor

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Mar 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oooo errr. Sound like a good night in.

"....behind the curtains, while neighbours settle down for a quiet Saturday night sat in front of the television, dozens of party-goers pile into the property to live out their sexual fantasies.

Scantily clad women of all ages wearing revealing tops, short skirts and lingerie are joined by men who largely come dressed for the occasion in black leather attire.

The doors open at 9pm for the 12- hour event – but it takes merely 90 minutes for the friendly chit chat among party goers to make way for whipping, beating and sexual games, featuring ropes, chains and even electrical equipment.

It is all part of the popular “MissUse” parties, which are held once a month at the home of Cllr David Fuller, below, – deputy chairman of Portsmouth City Council’s licensing committee and vice chairman of the authority’s planning committee."

The sex club run by Mistress Sarah in the home of a councillor (From Daily Echo)

I sense a series of "difficult" meetings to follow.
  2. The gift which just keeps on giving.
  3. Maybe just one difficult meeting or one difficult to write letter
  4. Thats er teach them, using private car parks, what next.

Seeing as one local Liberal MP is Mike Hancock the most that will happen is that he complains that he was not invited, mind you judging by Mistress Sarah shes not his cup of tea, hes more of a 17 YR old girl type.
  5. With a face like his, he'd need a fucking mask anyway.
  6. I've been to something similar... networking for my business.

Man, the gopping horrors that waddle about levered into PVC outfits four sizes too small....

It was fucking horrible.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. And the address is?.... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

While you were there did you visit Tate Liverpool? It is really rather good.
  9. Many years ago, had a girlfriend whose parents were swingers.
    Have to say that given mum was a right Minger, it was hard to understand the ground rules for these things?
  10. and that was the blokes..
  11. Each to their own really. Of slight concern is how he had, through his public office, the capability to close down the opposition and of course the compromise and blackmail potential.

I guess someone must have tipped the wink to the meeja. Bloody idiot to hold it in his home since he was an elected official. Judging by the look of him and the Mistress it must have been about as sexy as an orgy in a care home. £15 entry - very exclusive!

12. Every hole's a goal!
  13. How does one get an invite to these parties. My mate wants to know.
  14. You write a detailed request in soft pencil on the back of Eur.500 notes and send it to me.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. I've never understood the obsession people have with the sex lives of the rich/famous/powerful in this country.

So long as it's all legal who gives a fuck what he does in his own home?
    • Like Like x 3