Sex change pilots....would you let them handle your stick??

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Zapped, Apr 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Urgh. very urgh.

2. The rest of the RAF will be queuing up for a ride on her chopper.

3. When the big yellow bird comes for you I wouldn't give a F**k if Hannibal Lecter was flying it

4. That's, like, AMAZING. Doesn't Flight Lieutenant Ian Holdom look EXACTLY like Prince William in that picture?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Has to be better Looking even after an op than the Air Trooper we used call "Bob" at Wattisham.

6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

It's RAF Valley, FFS. Anything's better than those damned sheep.

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Can't see a problem. At least he initially learned to fly as a man. I can't see how becoming a woman will suddenly make him fly with the handbrake and left indicator permanently on.

8. I don't really have an opinion either way apart from, it's against God and against nature. It should be destroyed, cremated and the ashes put in a sealed container at the bottom of a volcano just in case anyone else breathes in the diseased perversion and decides to have the same operation. FILTHY DISEASE.

9. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

"A Ministry of Defence spokesman stressed the RAF officer's plans to change sex were not an issue for the service - only if he could do the job."

Seems like a reasonable answer to me. Why the question? Does it threaten you?

BTB bottleofchips: There is no such thing as god. Time to grow up!

10. Thanks for that Padre

11. No, no, thanks for dragging up a year old story. We need old stuff to keep us away from the latest stories. Honest.

Did you really join the site in 2006, have you just got out of gaol?

12. [​IMG]

Yummy!

13. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Is that really acceptable dress for an officer? Even a crab?

14. You're right, I take back the insane rantings of the sex change. denim, the devils cloth, on an Officer!?