Sex change pilots....would you let them handle your stick??

When the big yellow bird comes for you I wouldn't give a F**k if Hannibal Lecter was flying it

R

Reversionary_Modes

That's, like, AMAZING. Doesn't Flight Lieutenant Ian Holdom look EXACTLY like Prince William in that picture?

F

Fablonbiffchit

Has to be better Looking even after an op than the Air Trooper we used call "Bob" at Wattisham.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Can't see a problem. At least he initially learned to fly as a man. I can't see how becoming a woman will suddenly make him fly with the handbrake and left indicator permanently on.

I don't really have an opinion either way apart from, it's against God and against nature. It should be destroyed, cremated and the ashes put in a sealed container at the bottom of a volcano just in case anyone else breathes in the diseased perversion and decides to have the same operation. FILTHY DISEASE.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"A Ministry of Defence spokesman stressed the RAF officer's plans to change sex were not an issue for the service - only if he could do the job."

Seems like a reasonable answer to me. Why the question? Does it threaten you?

BTB bottleofchips: There is no such thing as god. Time to grow up!

Thanks for that Padre
No, no, thanks for dragging up a year old story. We need old stuff to keep us away from the latest stories. Honest.

Did you really join the site in 2006, have you just got out of gaol?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is that really acceptable dress for an officer? Even a crab?

As long is there is no reversing involved we will be ok

That's, like, AMAZING. Doesn't Flight Lieutenant Ian Holdom look EXACTLY like Prince William in that picture?
No. He looks like this.

The above is part of a chopper themed photo shoot he did for the Sun a while ago. Presumably MoD gave him permission, or does that rule get waived for attention seeking transvestites.

I bet his wife is having the time of her life.

I guess he should have had ugliness removal surgery before the gender swap! Oh dear. There's no way I'd give permission for that to land!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
No. He looks like this.

The above is part of a chopper themed photo shoot he did for the Sun a while ago. Presumably MoD gave him permission, or does that rule get waived for attention seeking transvestites.

I bet his wife is having the time of her life.
What rule would that be? The rules about contact with the media are concerned with where one is commenting on Government policy especially as it concerns the service or when one brings the service into disrepute. Much as we may or may not find his decision to have his balls cut off perplexing or threatening it hardly brings the service into disrepute. In fact highlighting that the services are sypathetic to this sort of thing could be said to be adding to the reputation of the service.

That said being a bit of a snob I'm surprised to see that an officer thinks it's appropriate to dress in the way she is above.

I thought pilots had to be decisive so it's good he's made his mind up on the old gender issue...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 15
sparky8 The NAAFI Bar 55
S The NAAFI Bar 15