Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Damien, Jun 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here’s the premise… as my previous poll this was put to me by a my good friend corporal Chubb, it’s a moral question no right or wrong answer…

If you ran into an old friend from school that you hadn’t seen for 10 years and they had had a sex change would you fuck them?

1) No one would ever find out… EVER.
    2) Your mate’s new look is hot and if you didn’t know the history of the gender transformation, you just met in a club you would fuck the shit out of her/him.
    3) No money will change hands.

hooped. mk
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Depends on which direction change went. If it was a schoolboy ( mmmmmmm schoolboys!) that had lost meat and two veg, would depend on whether I was drunk, insane or just really horny.
    If it was a schoolgirl ( MMMMMMMMM schoolgirls!!) that had grown a marrow and some spuds, then probably not. Maybe just a bit of oral.
  3. OK so giving that you’re a guy that likes to fornicate with women we are saying that this was a school boy friend of yours that’s been under the knife and now boasts a great set of top bollocks and a beautifully constructed fangita…
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

I would just close my eyes and imagine he was a schoolboy!

Actually, I do know a couple of people who have undergone gender-reassignment, and they are very attractive ladies. If you didn't know, then you would, without a doubt. Even knowing, I probably would. But it's unlikely.
  5. Sorry but what do you mean no money would change hands, If he/she slips me a few quid to buy some wife beater then I would be pished enough to complete the task
  6. Ah, buying drinks is fine, shit she could buy you the duff blimp if she wanted but she aint going to say here you go fella have 20 quid and fuck the shit out of me… you would have to consent without payment
  7. Does it have to be an old school friend?
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

Why? Got someone else in mind?
  9. If you know about the gender mix up I spose its irrelevant where you met, I was just building a picture
  10. Can it be a primary school friend? Cos watersports would then not only be erotic but provide a bit of nostalgia, like

"I remember the time you pished and shat your pants during the nativity play" and "Go on give me a wet willy"
  11. watersports and sacrilegious role play…
  12. Has chimpy all of a sudden come back as about 10 people?
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

Or is that 11?
  14. I wouldn't because it would technically still be gay, but I'd watch whilst they crimped one off on a glass coffee table.

15. You're using the right hole , whether its constructed from male genitals or born slippy, whats fckin gay about that ? Jesus TECHNICALLY its a FANNY! Theres nothing gay about a boy and a girl bumping uglies is there? (The condition means theyre born Female Brain (the thinking bit) and Male genitals.

Is this post opener a mag editor or something trying to fish out how many TS lovers there are in the Army, or does this prat really understand the condition and how its done.... These aren't GAY BLOKES many start out with straight relationships, have kids etc and their sexuality once theyve gone 'snip snip, bobs yer auntie' can change but not always, many become lesbians..... Get an education before you spout sh1t , or are you worried her having bigger hands would make your miniscule pecker look even more insignificant :twisted: