Sex change for 12 year old?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, May 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

There is something like this happening tin the US too with pre teens being offered hormaoine treatment to "stop" puberty from occuring, giving the kids longer to think about what sex they want to be before full realignment.

World's gone fucking mad, IMO.

2. Well you can send them to the shrink or the surgeon chances of a happy ending are about the same .

3. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

reading this ... you're right indeed

4. FFS has ARRSE gone fcuking mental about sex change individuals.

5. Surely this ruling is based on the premise that the child is sufficiently mentally (and emotionally) developed that she can be relied upon to make a decision of this magnitude? If so then shouldn't she be allowed to decide whether she can drink, smoke, drive and have sex?

There is a reason for there being an age of consent etc., as there is no way that a child of that age is capable of judging the long-term consequences of a decision like that.

6. Whatever is the matter with you people? It's a splendid idea!
    Up to the age of 12, you get to play Daddy's Little Girl With Our Special Secret.

Then, 6-12 months away for the surgery 'n stuff and - hey, presto! From 13 onwards, you have your own special choir boy who already knows the score :D

Must be a market for this in the Channel Islands.

7. The hormone treatment can be used to good effect under the right circumstances. My little sister reached puberty at 11, hormone treatment such as this could have delayed a traumatic experience such as this until she was old enough to deal with it. As for 'choosing your own sex', My inner rage is preventing me from typing anything constructive to add, so I shan't.

8. We really do need a speeding ambulance smiley, as my fecking kidneys are in agony!
    :lol:

9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, good one! :judge:

Once our Deputy Police Chief stops calling a bit of a coconut shell "the remains of a child's body" etc. we'll all possibly get back to normal :lol:

BTW, Dear Readers, did you know that the hard-core used to fill those "secret chambers" [aka building foundations] apparently came from excavations at the building site of the Green Street Car Park ... which used to be a cemetery?

Still ... why spoil a good story 8)

11. And that, your honour, concludes the case for the defence.

12. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

1. It's a bit of coconut.
    2. The infill came from the cemetery where they built Green St Car Park.
    3. Builders' rubble is full of all sorts of stuff.

Oh, forget reality ... :lol:

13. I actually misread the thread title, and thought it was referring to how much change you'd get after shagging a 12 year old.

Do I win £5? :D

14. I thought at that age you just turned them over?? ;)