Sex case woman flirted with pilot

#1
Posted elsewhere but worthy of a thread in it's own right...

From the Torygraph:

A woman RAF officer, who claims that a helicopter pilot sexually assaulted her, had told him she was attracted to his "nice eyes", sports car and "sexy kind of job", a court martial was told yesterday.

She made her sexual interest in Flt-Lt Stuart Hague "very clear" in the mess bar before the alleged assault.

Hague, who denies indecent assault on April 2 last year and claims the woman consented, told investigating officers she had given him "a big hug and a kiss on the cheek" in the bar. He had been drunk and she had been "in a state".

He said: "She said I was good looking, I had nice eyes, a sports car, and she was attracted to me. That was a fairly clear transmission to me that there was sexual interest, which I misinterpreted, obviously.

"She did not invite me back to her room but the tactile and friendly nature of the conversation led me to believe I would not be unwelcome."

Fellow officers said the woman had been "flirtatious" at the mess party. Flt-Lt Nicholas Paton said the woman officer's "lively" personality was heightened by alcohol.

Flt-Lt Elliot Jardine said the woman had "clearly" been the worse for wear, and she had used a burnt champagne cork to draw a moustache on Hague's upper lip.

The hearing has been told that shortly after midnight she left the party and went to bed in her ground-floor room. The prosecution alleges that Hague, 27, later crept in through a window, stripped, paused to hang his wristwatch on the woman's bedpost, and climbed into her bed.

She awoke to find his right hand inside her pyjama bottoms, caressing her intimately. She recoiled in shock when she learned his identity.

Before Hague, who flies Chinook helicopters with 18th Squadron, based at RAF Odiham, Hants, was arrested, he sent her a text message apologising for the incident.

The court martial at Bulford Camp, Wilts, continues.
I particularly like:
..stripped, paused to hang his wristwatch on the woman's bedpost, and climbed into her bed.
Why won't it let me write w.r.is.t.w.a.t.c.h???
 
#2
Let me get this right...

A young lad gets a bit drunk with a young lass who happens to be a bit flirty. He get's the wrong end of the stick and tries it on in her room without an invite (taking the usual precautions vis wris.t.w.a.t.ch, probably a knock off Tag from cyprus). The press get a hold of it and all of a sudden we're all dragged through the mire.

Is there nothing more interesting happening in the world today?
 
#3
What a bloody idiot, "mixed signals" is one thing, and I'm sure most of us have at some point got hold of the wrong end of the stick, but to "creep through her window" FFS! 8O
If we wanted people of his level of maturity to pilot our taxi's, we would recruit from the Boy Scouts. :roll:
 
#4
I thought all pilots tried to get in "via the back-door".

LOL
 
#5
Big_Al said:
He said: "She said I was good looking, I had nice eyes, a sports car, and she was attracted to me. That was a fairly clear transmission to me that there was sexual interest, which I misinterpreted, obviously.

"She did not invite me back to her room but the tactile and friendly nature of the conversation led me to believe I would not be unwelcome."
He climbed in through her window - that clearly suggests he was not invited!

Because a woman flirts with a man does not give him the right to climb in her window and molest her in her sleep.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#9
Moodybitch said:
Big_Al said:
He said: "She said I was good looking, I had nice eyes, a sports car, and she was attracted to me. That was a fairly clear transmission to me that there was sexual interest, which I misinterpreted, obviously.

"She did not invite me back to her room but the tactile and friendly nature of the conversation led me to believe I would not be unwelcome."
He climbed in through her window - that clearly suggests he was not invited!

Because a woman flirts with a man does not give him the right to climb in her window and molest her in her sleep.
It's always worked witth you. Can I have my pants back?
 
#10
The Mail and Express (my Chief Clerk showed them to me...) had a great quote from the bloke about a previous event when he had kissed and groped the girl in the mess:

"I don't suppose that was a gentlemanly thing to do in a corridor"
Well of course not, but being a Crab he'd hardly be a gentleman in the first place...
 
#11
Biscuits_AB said:
Moodybitch said:
Big_Al said:
He said: "She said I was good looking, I had nice eyes, a sports car, and she was attracted to me. That was a fairly clear transmission to me that there was sexual interest, which I misinterpreted, obviously.

"She did not invite me back to her room but the tactile and friendly nature of the conversation led me to believe I would not be unwelcome."
He climbed in through her window - that clearly suggests he was not invited!

Because a woman flirts with a man does not give him the right to climb in her window and molest her in her sleep.
It's always worked witth you. Can I have my pants back?
Is that what they are?! I've got them up in the garden...I thought it was a gazeebo
 
#13
Well the Torygraph did publish a ''rear'' view of the said lady officer,in uniform,and I have to say that the ''arse was large''.Why can't the WRAF ladies have decent uniforms like Wren officers.And those hats--Sooooooo sexy!!!
 
#14
One would have thought that a charcoal moustache was one thing, but that the subliminal sexual message could only clearly be expressed through the Dirty Sanchez! :twisted:
 
#15
:?

Amazed by the fact that a certain newspaper has airbrushed from pictures that the female in question is an officer!

I suspect that this was a case of the female officer "crying wolf"...

I may be wrong but suspect that the helicopter pilot is innocent of what is being levelled at him.
 
#16
I cannot see the problem, we've all been fcuked about by the RAF in our time... :lol:

Still, at the end of the day you should expect nothing less in a service which insists on commissioning its drivers....
 
#17
Hear Hear!

Picture the conversation:

"You're good looking and you have nice eyes and a sports car! I'm attracted to you"

Give me a break!

She sounds so dizzy he should have taken her up the arrse!
 
#18
Cynical-Subbie said:
Hear Hear!

Picture the conversation:

"You're good looking and you have nice eyes and a sports car! I'm attracted to you"

Give me a break!

She sounds so dizzy he should have taken her up the arrse!
He probably did but for the honour of the service she agreed to only complain about the poor quality front-bottom work...

How do you tell who the pilot is in a crowded and busy bar?

Don't worry he'll come and tell you...but for God's sake don't admire his motor or peepers!
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Top