Sex Brackets - a wonderful comment.

See, mention sex and you just have to look, sad innit?

Anyway, and forgive me if I am slow on this living out here doesn't keep me as up to date as I would like.
But last night I was having a beer with four lads, all of us married and fathers, when in the bar walked this young thing with a gorgeous body and tight-shape hugging dress. As she entered our arcs the conversation, animated at that point, dwindled to a mumble only to re-animate as she moved past us and out of our arcs.
As my mate pointed out (in catalan though) 'sex-brackets' the pause while we only consider sex.
It tickled me so I thought I'd post it.

I hereby invoke (and invent, how unaccumstomedly efficient of me) Borgia's law - "As an Arrse discussion grows longer, the probability of a reference or comparison to the McCann family and it's most successful hide-and-seek prodigy approaches 100%"

Oh come on... toddler + sex + shed = Maddie joke.

You can't argue with mathematics.

See, mention sex and you just have to look, sad innit?

Anyway, and forgive me if I am slow on this living out here doesn't keep me as up to date as I would like.
But last night I was having a beer with four lads, all of us married and fathers, when in the bar walked this young thing with a gorgeous body and tight-shape hugging dress. As she entered our arcs the conversation, animated at that point, dwindled to a mumble only to re-animate as she moved past us and out of our arcs.
As my mate pointed out (in catalan though) 'sex-brackets' the pause while we only consider sex.
It tickled me so I thought I'd post it.

When that happens to me I need a bracket, just to hold my chin up, as my mouth usually just falls open !!

It's a cracking phrase, Im shite, I loudly exhale and my shoulders sag dramatically when a pretty thing walks past, I also have chat up lines that would make Ken Barlow cringe..
Exhale and sag tend to happen when you cum on ya pants!

Also, my first ever post was a maddie joke. I'm sorry I thought I'd share that.
I'll get my coat/start the car

T

Tinman74

It's a cracking phrase, Im shite, I loudly exhale and my shoulders sag dramatically when a pretty thing walks past, I also have chat up lines that would make Ken Barlow cringe..
To be honest I get pinged straight away as looking at said totty, my chat up lines make Ken Barlow look like Richard Burtons!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Intelligence Cell 79
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
O The Intelligence Cell 44