SEX ATTACKER STAYS IN UK

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scruff_1, Oct 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is unbeleivable.

Anger as sex attacker stays in UK

The Home Office said it was disappointed with the decision
    A victim of a serial sex attacker is "appalled" that he will not be deported in order to protect his human rights.
    An Asylum and Immigration Tribunal upheld a ruling which blocked moves by the Home Office to deport Mohammed Kendeh to his native Sierra Leone.

Mr Justice Hodge said Kendeh, 20, from Peckham, south London, should stay in the UK as he came here aged six and has virtually no family in West Africa.

Victim Gabrielle Browne, 42, said he had no right to stay in the country.

Family life

Ms Browne, who waived her right to anonymity as the victim of a sex attack, said she felt "devastated and let down".

"I am appalled by the decision," she said.

"How is it right that somebody who has offended so seriously against defenceless women is allowed to remain in this country?"

Kendeh admitted indecently assaulting 11 women in the past five years.

We believe that foreign nationals who commit serious crimes should be deported

Home Office

He is being allowed to stay in the UK after his release under article eight of the Human Rights Act, which gives a person a right to a family life.

Ms Browne, a mother of two, was training for the London Marathon when she was attacked by Kendeh.

"He was hiding behind a blind corner on the canal path and could see me coming although I could not see him.

"He stepped out and blocked my way then asked me for the time.

"He threw an arm around my throat and dragged me 100 metres."

A Home Office spokesman said: "We believe that foreign nationals who commit serious crimes should be deported.

"We are disappointed that the courts reached this decision on 1 March 2007, and as a result deportation could not proceed in this case."

2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Just seen a photo of the victim. Not bad. I would.

3. Yet another reason to ditch Europe! What sort of country do we live in when a criminal has more rights than the victim! :x

4. What's the betting that this 'Asylum and Immigration Tribunal' has effectively sentenced another woman to be raped by this creature in the future.

If there has to be another victim I hope it's a Labour MP or fellow traveller.

5. This story is from the BBC. Unsurprisingly they neglected to mention the fact that this twattish judge is the husband of minister Margaret Hodge and it'll be one less Liarbour vote if he's deported.

6. You've hit the nail on the head!

7. If this guy goes and and assaults another woman would she be able to sue the Judge who refused to deport him on the grounds that he could have avoided the assault by deporting him in the 1st place.

9. Not if but when. When he attacked this woman he was under a supervision order for attacking 6 other women and before that I believe he had been bailed ref another attack.

So, in a nutshell, best to stay out of the area if you are female.

10. Sums this goverment up, what the fcuk do you have to do to get deported , this country is being overrun by the filth from evry sh8thole in the world and whats our leaders do about it ....fcuk all, they seem more concerned about catching smokers lighting up where they should'nt than getting rid of these nonces....

11. Isn't it time we had a few unexplainable 'accidents' :roll:

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I often have them, but the Teflon trousers have made a real difference.

13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

If he re-offends, which he probably will, I hope the judge is sacked for being responsible. He can have a family life, build one back home in SL. Barking. :x

14. Yeah like "accidently" shooting the b@stard in the groin. With an MP5. :twisted:

Hey - ND's happen even to the best!

15. I can't see what all the fuss is about. Why are you all ganging up on the lad? He's obviously patriotic toward Great Britain as he prefers to fondle and nail British women. Lets cut the cunt hungry bloke some slack and applaud him for what he is..................a lover of quim.