Sex and you average Glove Puppet

Blessed as I am (?) with children (some can actually respond to "G'morning Sir") has anyone else become concerned with regard to some of the stereotypes portrayed in "Tot's TV"

Firstly...why is the white puppet called Tiny? is this a slur on the size of his manhood?
Secondly...Tom the (deep breath, close eyes: I say it, i say it nah nah) coloured puppet is always right (no matter what)

And Tilly (?) what is that French Tart doing living over here on our benefits? And what exactly is her connection to the "Sac Magic"....is she advertising some sort of .......... :?:
Finally other than to take part in some sort of nefarious "Love Game" orchestrated by Gunny, Dale, TURP and with a LITTLE (so I've been told) help from MDN................Where Does the Donkey get involved in this Sexual free for all 8O 8O

Letterwritingman said:
Blessed as I am (?) with children (some can actually respond to "G'morning Sir") has anyone else become concerned with regard to some of the stereotypes portrayed in "Tot's TV"

Firstly...why is the white puppet called Tiny? is this a slur on the size of his manhood?
Secondly...Tom the (deep breath, close eyes: I say it, i say it nah nah) coloured puppet is always right (no matter what)

And Tilly (?) what is that French Tart doing living over here on our benefits? And what exactly is her connection to the "Sac Magic"....is she advertising some sort of .......... :?:
is this a real TV programme for children?

It was on ITV and UTV! dont know where it has gone now still have nightmares about it though in fact I wrote a letter to ITV raising these very points and one to the Donkey Society too 8O 8)

Well bert i can see I reached and found a likewise concerned individual.........I also wrote to commend the citizens of Los Angeles about how well they handled the constant Alien Invasions.....although the editor at the LA Times must have been busy on that day 'cos he didn't reply :(

the LA Times print such letters roughly once a month. generally only letters from senior officers of the LAPD, commenting on the most recent incident, actually get printed.

I also penned my admiration to the NY Times for their citizens fortidude when faced by giant monsters 8O At least twice in the 20th century one was called King Kong and the other was a Japanese Export called of all things "Godzilla" :roll:

Letterwritingman said:

There any other major characters? 3 doesn't seem sufficient...

ok, i thought Dale the Donkey represented a randomly inserted attempt to bait Gunny, Dale, Turp, and MDN.

4. that's a good number. in what sort of a place do they live their lives?

From what I can gather its some sort of "Chalet style" love nest paid for by you and I (Taxpayers!!) with handy stables (equine equivelant of a Granny flat!) for the 4 legged lothario. Oh and theres space for someone to move around while their hand is stuck up some puppet's arrse!! YE GOD's Bert this is worse than I thought 8O 8O

Latest Threads