Sex and Calories

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 29072010, Oct 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jesus....I'd have to go like a randy hooker on speed for 6 days JUST to burn off my 3pm snack 8O

2. Dolly, cannot access this at work!! so will have to wait for tonight!!

So.........are you going to tell us "how" you lost the calories????

Please??

edited due to uncontrollable excitedness

3. I am just trying to calculate how many I have lost since Mr Dolly came home.

4. What does he do for a living if he can get off work at 1441 hrs?? or is he taking a "sports afternoon"?? F'nar F'nar giggle!!

5. I mean came home from exercise a week ago! I have given up counting lets just say, lot and lots.

6. So the poor man has just spent several weeks working 24/7 on ex and the first thing you do is jump his bone??

Well done you!!!

Can you have a word with Mrs PM and let her know that's how it is done!!

7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

How much do you get for a wank? It's all I manage now the future Mrs Bruno has moved in :(

8. Not quite so romantic, but a satisfying 15min dump burns 70 calories, apparently. I mention this for comparison purposes.

9. Well my bird over here swallows my load every night and I never lose any weight and she never gains any. Jobs a good un.

10. I was told, in all sincerity, many, many moons ago by a geezer in a NAFFI Bar over a pint or 10 in BAOR.... that wanking 4 or 5 times a night in your pit... was the equivalent of a 2 mile run..... and I have no reason to disbeleive him.....

But B*gger me.... I've put on some weight since 1966..... It must be all those Big Maks and Large Fries and Donuts I eat.... :wink: :p :?

This same Geezer told me that One had to Bash the Old Bish, otherwise One's Sacks would fill up and explode.... so One has to 'empty' them every now and again.... Its True I telt Ye.... :roll: :oops:

What he didn't tell me, was after 30 or so years... I would develop RSI and an arthriticky right hand..... and a f**king big stain on the bedroom carpet.... even 'Cillit Bang' won't remove the stains.... :p :D

...and a Hump on Me Back from the strain.... :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

11. Uncle, I think you must be doing it wrong.