Sex Addict - Be careful what you wish for

B

Biscuits_AB

What you would need to do is hump her, come first, head butt her just as she's about to complain (and to keep her occupied for a few moments), get your keks on pronto and as she's stumbling about the bedroom land a couple of kidney punches. As she's crawling around the floor vomitting, quickly find your shirt and shoes. Get one shoe one, stamp on her fingers, get the other shoe and your shirt on then give her a swift kick to the clout. Then leave.

She'll respect you in the morning for it.

What you would need to do is hump her, come first, head butt her just as she's about to complain (and to keep her occupied for a few moments), get your keks on pronto and as she's stumbling about the bedroom land a couple of kidney punches. As she's crawling around the floor vomitting, quickly find your shirt and shoes. Get one shoe one, stamp on her fingers, get the other shoe and your shirt on then give her a swift kick to the clout. Then leave.

You smooth mother fucker!

Didn't I see you dining at the Savoy Grill at the end of last term?

Thus speaks a man who is clearly in touch with his female side. He even left her conscious.

You must be a Mills & Boon author......................:)

Don't forget to help yourself to a bottle on the way out!

Fuck her for as long as you can be arsed, stamina permitting. Once you've shot your load, and she starts getting lairy, punch the cunt right in the grid, and drop her. If she tries to get up, boot her in the head once or twice. If she still tries to get up, another boot in the ribs should take the fight right out of her.

This will give you wood again, so do her again, any hole (though oral might be risky if she's a bit feisty, and you have left teeth). Then casually get dressed, wiping your cock on the curtains, make an egg banjo to replen the energy spent, and stroll home. Knowing that 1 uppity bint has learned a long overdue lesson.
Biscuit's method is too wishy washy for uppity bitches.

Sent from my Desire HD

"She said: 'Hardly anyone can understand what I am going through on a daily basis. Every hour of every day, all I can think about is sex.'"

And? I think any bloke between about 10 and 90 can relate to that ... although every second of every day might be nearer the mark.

M

Mark The Convict

Having sex with her would be a form of violence in itself. I think I'd prefer the kicking instead; the bruises would fade, unlike the karmic trauma of having rooted such a creature. Is she smiling or snarling, or is that her 'bouncer face'?

Fuck her for as long as you can be arsed, stamina permitting. Once you've shot your load, and she starts getting lairy, punch the cunt right in the grid, and drop her. If she tries to get up, boot her in the head once or twice. If she still tries to get up, another boot in the ribs should take the fight right out of her.

This will give you wood again, so do her again, any hole (though oral might be risky if she's a bit feisty, and you have left teeth). Then casually get dressed, wiping your cock on the curtains, make an egg banjo to replen the energy spent, and stroll home. Knowing that 1 uppity bint has learned a long overdue lesson.
Biscuit's method is too wishy washy for uppity bitches.
I seriously doubt you'd have time to do all this and get a straight eight, It's really a matter of priorities but I'd be looking at mounting her at the front end of a small trolley with some kind of fucking machine doing the business at the back, lash the whole plot together and she can still wheel herself around getting the housework and cooking done. Attach her to an old Landy winch by the bed to reel her in any time I fancied a nosh.

She needs to get herself to the nearest Army barracks, after a weekend in the block she'll be meek & mild like a lamb !!

Absolutlement, Damen und Herren...... Show her how the army runs..... show her how a short-arm inspection works.... and the secret world of clunge.... Oh yes, she probably already knows about that.

Yup... Come Montags Fru... she will walk out past the Guardroom meek and mild, and out the main gates bow legged, with a nautical gait.... and follen and fetty swanny..... She will have to do a Bill Clinton and get her dress dry cleaned......... all those DNA deposits....

Oh we are sick lot.....

M

Mark The Convict

Nonsense, Uncle V, we simply see things as they really are, and express ourselves accordingly.