sex abuse gang.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by samain11, Nov 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Police swoop on a sex abuse gang in High Wycombe after a girl comes forward to say she was abused from the age
    of 12. The ethnicity of the gang or victim has not been there a problem???
  2. Ah yes. the lovely place that is High Wycombe.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Men aged 20 and 21, so they would have been 15/16 when the alleged offences were commited...could be interesting.
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Bugger! I thought this was a new Arrse group, somewhat like the kennel club or such like. I was going to join.
    • Like Like x 8
  5. In other news Deputy Children's Commissioner Sue Berelowitz says "The emerging demographic of the children and perpetrators involved is very diverse and seems to reflect the local demographic of where the abuse is taking place."

In other words there's lots of offenders from different backgrounds, one group from a particular background account for more offenses than their demographic group percentage wise, however were not going to say that as it would drop us in the shit and show up years of abuse by that demographic group and huge failures by the agencies that were supposed to protect the victims.

Wooly ****ing liberals.
  6. She's saying that the offenders match the demographic of the area in which the offences take place?
    Or, to paraphrase, "Look where it's happening".
    IMHO not so wooly, quite a barbed hint really.
  7. Is'nt High Wycome mainly Hindu?
  8. Mainly white middle class from what I've seen.
  9. I have a colleague who lives in High Wycombe whose online identity is 'Captain Clunge' - he doesn't prey on underage girls but he is very interested in their mothers; apparently, the school-run Mums are very accommodating... It must be something in the water.
  10. It probably wasn't particularly relevant but the Mail wanted to stir a bit of hatred I expect.

Leave radio DJs alone you fascist bastards!
  11. Was I the only one who saw the words 'High Wycombe' and instantly assumed it would involve the RAF?
  12. Hagar only does neighbours, not kids.
  13. Neighbours...should be there for one another
    That's when good neighbours become.... gooooood... friends