Seven year old Scally Stabs Sara in Street.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Moon_Monkey_Spunk, Mar 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mentally unstable kid needs locking up for ever simple as that
  2. Just down the road from me too, you never know what you are going to hear next in the news when it comes to liverpool. Its a pity as the majority of people here are fine.
  3. When I first looked at the title of this thread I thought whats a seven year old doing in the Sigs but in my defence I've still got a massive hangover.
  4. "ribboned" just means she was cut to ribbons
  5. a case for yoofanasia, methinks.
  6. I hardly think the mother who was stabbed thinks she was "just cut to ribbons"

7. Agreed if a dog bites you put it down dont you? If the kid thinks that way now imagine what the kid will be like at 16
  8. Mentally unstable kid needs putting to sleep.
  9. Harsh but fair.
  10. it was reported rather differently elsewhere - alledgedley the boy was protecting his mother
  11. Protection? It's more of a racket.

21 times is being somewhat OVER protective.
  12. If this happened whilst the mother was arguing with the other woman, why the hell did she not pull off the little beast???

21 stab wounds takes a little while to inflict.

Send her down for aiding and abetting!!

Or put to sleep next to junior.
  13. Just bomb Liverpool and be done with it.

But the bird who was stabbed must be stupid. The kid was unlikely to have been so big that a good shoe in the mouth wouldnt have seen him off! Unless the other bird was holding her down.

All very suspicious. I think best to just go with my first comment.