Seven sailors from HMS Talent and drugs

I spent nearly forty years of my career opposing you bastards so confine your smart answers to your smoke-filled office with all the other paid agitators. Prick...
Dear Mr.Prick,
My office (office of the firm where I work) has an excellent view on Moscow river and smoking is strongly prohibited inside the whole office building.
Simonov Plaza was built relatively resently near old St.Simon Monastery.
1555339830766.png

1555339983583.png

Btw, at 30-40 I smoked about 20-30 cigaretted per day but about 12 years ago decided not to smoke. It was a very hard to make it at one day. But during the last 8 years I don't smoke at all.

So, best wished mr.Dick.

Contractors?

How terribly mercenary, old chap.
There are still conscripts in the Russian armed forces. And there are contractniks - contractors. As a rule they are the best conscripts who remain in the army to serve for salary.
As there are no conscripts in the HM armed forces then technically all servicemen(women) are contractors.

If they'd have gone the old way and just ate some boot polish on bread, then they wouldn't have been caught as easily. KGB could probably give us some advice about this from a Russian perspective, eh?
Don't firget that the Soviet air Force de-icing fluid made a cheap and easily available substitue for vodka... as numeroud air force conscripts discovered.

There are still conscripts in the Russian armed forces. And there are contractniks - contractors. As a rule they are the best conscripts who remain in the army to serve for salary.
As there are no conscripts in the HM armed forces then technically all servicemen(women) are contractors.
Not quite. I would prefer the term sworn defenders of a constitutional monarchy and a free land. To be fair, so fukcing free we can't make a simple decision.

Don't firget that the Soviet air Force de-icing fluid made a cheap and easily available substitue for vodka... as numeroud air force conscripts discovered.
At time relatives of pilots and especially avia technisians complained that constuction of MiG25 jet-fighter is imperfect - too much pure spirit was used in the plane.
1555341044352.png

Depends on the mistake. They might be chefs, leading to a horribly burnt soufflé if they're off their tits on charlie. Absolute disaster, obviously.
That’s not a mistake, that’s cooking to military standards.

Dear Mr.Prick,
My office (office of the firm where I work) has an excellent view on Moscow river and smoking is strongly prohibited inside the whole office building.
Simonov Plaza was built relatively resently near old St.Simon Monastery.
View attachment 388017
View attachment 388018
Btw, at 30-40 I smoked about 20-30 cigaretted per day but about 12 years ago decided not to smoke. It was a very hard to make it at one day. But during the last 8 years I don't smoke at all.

So, best wished mr.Dick.
That looks very nice Sergei, I’d love to visit Russia, especially after seeing the cities during the World Cup. However, I’m concerned how you treat disabled people after all, Russia’s attitude to groups of people who don’t conform to the very narrow, bigoted Russian norm, appears medieval at best.

That looks very nice Sergei, I’d love to visit Russia, especially after seeing the cities during the World Cup. However, I’m concerned how you treat disabled people after all, Russia’s attitude to groups of people who don’t conform to the very narrow, bigoted Russian norm, appears medieval at best.
Alas, it is a bitter truth. Attention of the state and the society for the disabled is insufficient.

1) Drugs is a very serious problem in Russia. It is estimated that about 2% of population are drug addicts.
2) There is ongoing investigation and only preliminary allegations are available. So it is impossible to make any conclusions.
1) The other 98% show some blood and only regular drug use in their vodka testing panels.

2) The results are nearly as uncertain as the spontaneous suicide of MH17.

Latest Threads