Seven fat family children in care

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stabradop, Oct 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hopefully this will spur other fat feckers into actually taking their childrens health seriously!

Should do the same with parents who smoke around their kids aswell.

The sad thing is the family will probably take this to court at our expense and get shit loads of compo for their distress.
  2. I was in Dundee on Tuesday, and I'm surprised this lot stood out amongst all the other corpulent shuffling bloated gopping horrid jocks that infest the dump.
  3. Feck me theres more fatties in Dundee than you can shake a stick at...OK the parents may be shoite at being parents.

Are these Kids being abused? no mention of it

Beaten up by the parents.

Put at immenent risk?

These kids got more chance of problems in the future if they re taken away from there family no matter how shite the parents are.

But this is the NAAFI......I would feck the mum, i ve shagged worse :roll:
  4. Another fat breeding sow who is a good advert for enforced sterilisation. Perhaps too late in her case.
  5. I reckon Overfeeding them which will cause health problems in the future could be classed as abuse?

Put at immenent risk?

Risk of asthma/heart attacks/diabetes/merciless bullying

But this is the NAAFI......I would feck the mum, i ve shagged worse :roll:[/quote]

A woman of that weight is truly an acomplishment to be proud of mate :clap:
  6. Will she loose all the social now then, might have to cut back..
  7. POL the outrage bus:

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

"We dont like fat barstards,do we Ron?"
  9. Who are you calling corpulent?
  10. I was in Dundee on Tuesday :roll:

Was that in the 'Wellgate Centre'??? :roll: :roll: :wink:

Mind you, Pies, Fish n Chips and deep freid Saveloys are favourite snacks for Dundonians..... I used to like eating Pies when I lived there for 10 years..... :p :p :p

The Dundee Pie Shop in the Hilltown is favourite Pie Shop.... after all, Dundee is the Home of Desparate Dan... and his cow Pies...... :? :?
  11. Nope not the Wellgate centre -

The Over(weight)gate centre.

It was like watching the thriller video through a round fishbowl

Oh and btw, the centre manager is a jobsworth c unt, I can fully understand why someone slashed his face up. just for general information should you happen to visit/have the misfortune to work in there.

I was in the counting house for brekkie at 10;30 and the place was packed with fat dole scum waiting for the hour of eleven to arrive so they could begin the daily task of blotting out their miserable existence in the grey dung pit they will never escape from.
  12. Dundonians - Pie eaters the lot of them
  13. If you starve a child you can get jailed for neglect. I say it should be the same for the other end of the spectrum. As for 114k to make em thin, surely a cheaper antidote can be found. Drop em on the Shetland isles with toothpick and a poncho and some Jerrys of water and tell them you'll be back in a few weeks. Sorted.

I see SKY NEWS has picked it up
  14. A Care Order can be made by the court (under Section 31 of the Children Act), placing the children in the care of the local authority if the court is satisfied that the children concerned are suffering, or are likely to suffer, significant harm; and the harm or likelihood of harm is attributable to the care given to the children, or likely to be given to them if the order were not made, not being what it would be reasonable to expect a parent to give them.

Initially one would expect the local authority to try to "work with" the family to try to avert the need for more serious intervention. If they cannot achieve adequate progress that way, and the children are still suffering, or likely to suffer, significant harm then they will make an application to the court for a care order.

They only get the care order if the court is satisfied that the relevant criteria are met (i.e the harm/likelihood of harm)

The order is first made on an interim basis, and the parents have the opportunity to demonstrate that they can offer "good enough" care to their children. That is all they need to do - offer "good enough" care.

Presumably in this case the children are so effing fat as to be harmed by their condition.