• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Settle an argument for me

Is it ginger?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
smells like it from here

A

armadillo

What is red and yellow and looks good on a hippy ?

Fire!

A gwar, twiglet s and brasso i can smell them from here

Lick her flange and if you get a belt off it like a 9 volt battery she is a stinking guar

I'd walk a million miles
For one of your smiles,
My Mammy! Oh oh oh.....

He can dye his hair gwar, but the fact remains Goku, you're turking Al Jolson! 8O

looks a bit like chewbacca from that picture

Perhaps we would be able to make a better judgement if we could checkout her collar and cuffs.

Only goths or pikey eastern europeans would voluntarily dye their locks that colour. If the collars and cuffs don't match get her done by trading standards under trades desciptions legislation

its not Anya1982 is it?

Ozgerbobble said:
Only goths or pikey eastern europeans would voluntarily dye their locks that colour. If the collars and cuffs don't match get her done by trading standards under trades desciptions legislation

its not Anya1982 is it?
I second that, tell her to change it, its soooo 2005

She's got a lovely smile....

However, she is as gwa as a gwa can get!

GWA GWA GWA

:wink:

Looks like a manc to me. Does she wear double hearing aids cunningly disguised as bluetooth headsets which whistle when you talk to her?