Setting examples, Kent Police

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Nugger, Apr 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Youth Crime Tsar??? Jesusfuckingcuntingfuckbadgers!

How about employing cops that can actually police and sort shit out rather employing a diverse bunch of wet lettuce cunts with psychology degrees that couldn't handle a bout of harsh language let alone a real criminal.

This country is fucked!
    • Like Like x 7
  2. That would cost money; it's much more cost-effective just to announce crime isn't an issue any more, and if anyone disagrees accuse them of being a Daily Mail-reading borderline fascist.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I find those eyebrows very offensive.
  4. You wouldn't notice them blended into your pubes while she's giving you a gob-job!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Mail having a go at someone for slagging off queers, pikeys and immigrants?

Is this the beginning of the end of days?
  6. You're right, it just boils down to a rather ill-natured demarcation dispute.
  7. I quite like her. She's just being honest. More than can be said for any other cunt being paid by the Government.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Don't be absurd. Police forces are pretending to let spotty teenagers have a say etc, as another of the PR-handjob exercises at which our politicians and senior coppers excel.
  9. As they want the youth view of policing I don't see what the problem is anyway. She appears to be pretty standard for her age.

And she'd get bummed into the middle of next week.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. So it's sort of like letting the nut cases run the Asylum.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No, it's pretending to give a shit what the inmates think in order to keep them quiet.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I know, their editorial standards are slipping. They also mentioned Kent which adds to the unpleasantness, never happen in Woman's Own.