Services no longer required!

The current Mrs Willis has decided to free me up, so that other ladies may benefit from my charms and has decided to get divorced. At the same time taking the kids and the dog.

I have spoken to a solicitor but it seems very complicated and expensive, so I wondered if anyone whose unit was having a range day could possibly see their way to shooting her. I would be happy to pay travel expenses within the UK. Also as she is quite awkward she will probably be reluctant to participate in this. So stand by for a bit of a struggle. Lump hammer should sort that out though!

Many thanks
BW

Keep the dog... You'll miss it if you don't...

brucewillis said:
The current Mrs Willis has decided to free me up, so that other ladies may benefit from my charms and has decided to get divorced. At the same time taking the kids and the dog.

I have spoken to a solicitor but it seems very complicated and expensive, so I wondered if anyone whose unit was having a range day could possibly see their way to shooting her. I would be happy to pay travel expenses within the UK. Also as she is quite awkward she will probably be reluctant to participate in this. So stand by for a bit of a struggle. Lump hammer should sort that out though!

Many thanks
BW
Send her to the ranges at Pirbright this weekend, we're using UGL, should scatter her nice and evenly!

brucewillis said:

Many thanks
BW
It isn't because of the beard is it Bruce?

Naturally follows what I have been ranting about ... best remedy for spousal rants ...DIVORCE!

OG

IvyGrad said:
Naturally follows what I have been ranting about ... best remedy for spousal rants ...DIVORCE!

OG
Just fuck off, ya spaff gobbling trollop.

brucewillis said:

Many thanks
BW
I understand that there is a move to release Peter Sutcliffe from Broadmoor near Crowthorne in Berkshire.
Maybe you could take your ex-wife to be to the charming town of Crowthorne, drug her up, set her loose with a placard on her back saying 'I am a fucking prostitute please shag me!!' and there is every chance that the job could be a good'n.

Saves on ammunition as well.

odyssey88 said:
give her my number, i'll talk her into give you the dog, and me a blowjob at the same time... everyones a winner!
Check your PMs, can I watch the dog give you a blow job?

FFox and Butler, no its because she can't stand me. (Obviously the womans mad).

I doubt I'll be single long, me being a good looking bloke and all that.

Just kick her out of your home and then shoot her with a shotgun when she comes back. If you tell plod that it went off accidentally then you are probably ok, judging by recent court cases.

On a serious note, where do you live? I can probably get you in touch with a good family lawyer (who may or may not be related to me).

jew_unit said:
Just kick her out of your home and then shoot her with a shotgun when she comes back. If you tell plod that it went off accidentally then you are probably ok, judging by recent court cases.

On a serious note, where do you live? I can probably get you in touch with a good family lawyer (who may or may not be related to me).
I thought you chaps were mostly accountants?

If shes taken the kids AND the dog, who do you have left to sodomise?