W

wevers

if I join can we fight for the following:
Mondays banned,
A 3 day week end
Every fourth week off
Tax free exemptions on everything

Well I'm waiting...

Fookin commies, they get everywhere now......Well they are trying to.

ironrations said:
Is that not a bit illegal?
it is, but why is it illegal? why is it that other professionals are able to voice their opinions and concerns, and yet the armed forces are not able to?

pay and conditions for the armed forces personnell is one of the lowest, when you compare it to other professionals such as the police and fire brigade.

and yet, i believe that the armed forces do one of the most important jobs in the world. i am not in any political party, do my beliefs affect my views. all i believe, is that servicemen and women have a right for better conditions and pay.

Aaah I remember someone touting this around at the G20 events - had you even bothered to ask anyone before you started this campaign?
Bloke holding the banner was ex-TA...

What an excellent idea, this way we can all contribute to the labour party and be happy with the great leader. To the hole with this shite, please Mods.

Older_by_the_day said:
Aaah I remember someone touting this around at the G20 events - had you even bothered to ask anyone before you started this campaign?
Bloke holding the banner was ex-TA...
i'm actually ex forces myself, RLC.

blackfox said:
pay and conditions for the armed forces personnell is one of the lowest, when you compare it to other professionals such as the police and fire brigade.

and yet, i believe that the armed forces do one of the most important jobs in the world. i am not in any political party, do my beliefs affect my views. all i believe, is that servicemen and women have a right for better conditions and pay.
Are you the only federation or union that represents servicemen and women?

PS Calling it the servicemen's union is a little bit exclusive, n'est pas? Surely it's a tenet of unions that they are fully inclusive and non-discriminatory?

I just have the thought of a bunch of commie trade unionists sailing out on a nuke sub then decide to strike. Can you not see why its illegal for us to form a trade union and strike blackfox?

Delete your website before you get arrested.

Cracking idea, it's a great shame that no one has thought of setting up a representational Federation for the Armed Forces before.

Oh wait a sec,

We did?

Over 3 years ago???

Well blow me down with a feather.

DozyBint said:
blackfox said:

Are you the only federation or union that represents servicemen and women?

PS Calling it the servicemen's union is a little bit exclusive, n'est pas? Surely it's a tenet of unions that they are fully inclusive and non-discriminatory?
He should call it Service Persons United National Confederation!

*Couldn't think of anything with a K*

Wait, hold on - if I offer to become the CEO/MD/ can I then become an MP on behalf of the party? Please, please? Me and two jags is bezzers you know, Christ that's a lie - I'm an sandhurst edumacated officer and he is a balanced gentleman

Gremlin said:
Cracking idea, it's a great shame that no one has thought of setting up a representational Federation for the Armed Forces before.

Oh wait a sec,

We did?

Over 3 years ago???

Well blow me down with a feather.
And there I was, subtly attempting to establish whether research had been done... :roll:

jack-daniels said:
He should call it Service Persons United National Confederation!

*Couldn't think of anything with a K*
Jack, as ever you bring gravitas to a debate! :D

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Leaving all of the banter aside for a moment...

Serious hat on...

Black Fox, before you go too far down this road, you might like to consider the ramifications of a conviction for sedition.

Sedition is in essence a common law offence of incitement to disaffection, or resistance, to lawful authority.

By setting up a union you are encouraging your members to tell their officers where to get off; if they (the officer) issue a lawful order that your members don't like (resistance to lawful authority).

I'd forget the whole idea if I was you.

Serious hat off...

Resume banter...

whats wrong in trying to fight for the rights for servicemen and women? i mean if you don't want your voices heard, then thats fine, but i know that there are a lot of people out there that think this is a good idea

Latest Threads