servicemens union

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by blackfox, May 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all,

just to let you all know, i have decided to set up a union for all servicemen and women, both serving and those who have left. you can access the website at

please feel free to look at the website, and any comments would be welcome.

2. Bore off you little fcuking communist.

And I mean that most sincerely.
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

That website looks well amateurish.
  4. Barking. How many do you think will sign up to this? I reckon none.
  5. Is that not a bit illegal?
  6. if I join can we fight for the following:
    Mondays banned,
    A 3 day week end
    Every fourth week off
    Tax free exemptions on everything

Well I'm waiting...
  7. Fookin commies, they get everywhere now......Well they are trying to.
  8. it is, but why is it illegal? why is it that other professionals are able to voice their opinions and concerns, and yet the armed forces are not able to?

pay and conditions for the armed forces personnell is one of the lowest, when you compare it to other professionals such as the police and fire brigade.

and yet, i believe that the armed forces do one of the most important jobs in the world. i am not in any political party, do my beliefs affect my views. all i believe, is that servicemen and women have a right for better conditions and pay.
  9. Aaah I remember someone touting this around at the G20 events - had you even bothered to ask anyone before you started this campaign?
    Bloke holding the banner was ex-TA...
  10. What an excellent idea, this way we can all contribute to the labour party and be happy with the great leader. To the hole with this shite, please Mods.
  11. i'm actually ex forces myself, RLC.
  12. Are you the only federation or union that represents servicemen and women?

PS Calling it the servicemen's union is a little bit exclusive, n'est pas? Surely it's a tenet of unions that they are fully inclusive and non-discriminatory?
  13. I just have the thought of a bunch of commie trade unionists sailing out on a nuke sub then decide to strike. Can you not see why its illegal for us to form a trade union and strike blackfox?

Delete your website before you get arrested.
  14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Cracking idea, it's a great shame that no one has thought of setting up a representational Federation for the Armed Forces before.

Oh wait a sec,

We did?

Over 3 years ago???

Well blow me down with a feather.
  15. He should call it Service Persons United National Confederation!

*Couldn't think of anything with a K*