Serviceman Turned Away from Bar for Being a Soldier

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pebbles015, May 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This threads been done mate.

    The outrage bus stalled as it left the depot.
  2. Using a driving licence or passport for ID in clubs & bars is usually the wiser choice. At least if you lose one of those, you won't be subject to a chat from one of the seniors, delivered at parade ground volume but at point blank range.
  3. I used F1250 while I was 17, quick flash and the monkeys didnt even check the date, jobs a good'un.

    Soon as I was 18 then the passport got put to use for persec and to avoid them lovely oneway conversations.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.