Service Test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you have to ask??? Do you think that it effects the operational effectiveness of the Army? It might just do so in my opinion.

mooseknuckle said:
RSM knobbing CO. Your thoughts/comments.. thankyou please.
comments? ...............never mind comments! I want pictures!....... lots of seedy, seedy pictures.

On a serious note, WTF! 8O

How many people now are seeing which Unit has a Fm RSM M CO or visa versa!! :twisted:

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
codename1157 said:
BOWOBEAR said:
Depends on if shes a munter.
Assuming one of them's a she??
Both of them might be she's

l'll get my coat

mooseknuckle said:
RSM knobbing CO....
look I know you lot are just RLC and not Gods own Corps but if the RSM is "knobbing" that makes him male... so you're looking for a Female CO or just another "very friendly" male RLC Lt Col and WO1 combo! :lol: :p

mooseknuckle said:
Do you really care?

Why Did one or both of them spurn you?

mooseknuckle said:
Talk to the head and not to the Arrse - apply the service test yourself and grow a pair.

If you are right your moral courage should be admired...........

if you are wrong - then you should reap what you sow.

Just a thought

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
Is this a wah ?

If it's a hypothetical question, it is a pointless one because the answer is obvious. Service Test broken. Close the thread.

If you are doing this to cause speculation needlessly because a one of them/both of them pissed you off and you are trying to make their lives difficult - get a fcuking life.

If it is genuine and you have proof, man up and report it.

MOD, please close this thread. We do not need this cr*p (IMHO).

Soldier-Poet said:
Is this a wah ?

If it's a hypothetical question, it is a pointless one because the answer is obvious. Service Test broken. Close the thread.

If you are doing this to cause speculation needlessly because a one of them/both of them pissed you off and you are trying to make their lives difficult - get a fcuking life.

An interesting reaction considering your previous on the linked thread!!!

Soldier Poet. A hypocrite though he doesn't know it!

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
Sangreal said:
Soldier-Poet said:
Is this a wah ?

An interesting reaction considering your previous on the linked thread!!!

Soldier Poet. A hypocrite though he doesn't know it!
Sangreal,

You are correct and at the time at a year ago, I was new to the site, did not quite understand the rules (I was being a biff) and made a mistake - hence that thread being closed. For which I humbly apologised to the MODs at the time and was quite rightly put in my place. I will accept any other incoming about similar without a bite - I got it wrong and learnt from the mistake.

I maintain my entry on this occasion and I think I was right in posting what I said (IMHO).

Status
Not open for further replies.