Service Police/Ex Service Police and The Police Service

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by nottyash, May 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys and girls,

I have asked/made a sugestion to the Site administrator 'Bad CO' to allow a forum for ex green, who are now blue (Police).

It has rightly been suggested that we would need to demonstrate a need for such a forum. I personally feel that the many police arguments/discussion threads could be served by a single forum. In the absence of such a forum, I have elected to put it in the AGC forum, until things change. Any normal suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. Notty

I would say it's not needed basically on the grounds of every thread would degenerate into a plod bashing session, it's bad enough reading the mong urban myth postings about RMP (my mate was beaten up by 20 monkey's in outer Mongolia etc etc.....) without adding CivPol into the equation :)
  3. It's a no then, so far at least? That discussion was short lived.
  4. Agree with Balders. Enough Police bashing without dedicating a forum to it.
  5. It's the British Army Rumour Service. Why should ex-squaddies who are now plod have their own forum? Why not blokes who are now truck drivers, insurance brokers or cpnvicted sex offenders?
  6. **** off, ex tankies, infantry, corps or loggies have their own forum so **** off. If you would like to join or have something you want to tell us re sex offences then please pm me. otherwise **** off.
  7. Arrse-about-face here. Go onto Police Oracle website, open an ex-services forum, mate.

There ain't no 'ex-tankies/logs/QRANC who are waiters/binmen/senior executives' forums on Arrse. You'd be searching for your own identity for ever.
  8. got the message. Ta.
  9. That touched a nerve....
  10. Sorry uncalled for. Me, hot sun and beer obviously don't mix. Apologies if I caused offene, twas not intended.

11. Notty, old bean just get your arrse over to ukpoliceonline, loads of ex squaddies / ex RMP on there. Some good craic as well :wink: