Service complaints

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by skidrow, Aug 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,does anyone know what happens when you put a service complaint in?I have heard that the person gets more victimised and the situation gets worse,is that true???
  2. Yes it is.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Didn't you see what happened to Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket?
  4. I complained about the service I was getting from my ISP, but nothing was done.
  5. Well I heard that if you complain then the powers that be are allowed to slice you in two with a bread knife and then dance about on your grave singing Hallelujah.

But you try and tell the arrse posters that... and they won't believe ya'
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Whats up with all the sarcasm anyway??

Just a general query.
  7. You need to get used to the ways of ARRSE, you will get abuse/sarcasm/mocked and occasionaly good advice. If you don't like it log off (you cannot conduct a service complaint on here softarrse).
  8. The complaint goes to your CO and they will appoint/you select someone to be your advising officer (outside your direct CoC). You will then have to decide if you want the complaint to be unofficial and dealt with by your units CoC or official in which case it gets sent off via JPA so it can be tracked and gets dealt with at a higher (Army?) level.

You would also need to decide what you would want as the outcome of your complaint. Speak to your CoC or check out the JSP for all the gen.
  9. get to a safehouse NOW. cut up your sim card and bank cards and take on a new alias.

adopt a limp.

things will never be the same for you again mate.
  10. The blanket party?
  11. I'd recommend you grow a pair and find the fella on his todd out of hours and give him a nice right hook to his face
  12. smile inner and outer.
  13. That makes as much sense as one of skidrow's posts.